Bilingual Call Center Representative
Company: The Home Depot
Posted on: September 15, 2018
The homedepot.com Online Customer Service Phone Representative provides quality and professional customer service that consistently meets or exceeds Company standards of excellence and customer expectations. The position is directly responsible for creating an effortless customer experience by answering questions about products, orders, and services available through the homedepot.com e-commerce platform. The representative will interact with multiple customers over the phone on a daily basis and perform sales and product/order inquiry transactions. Representatives are expected to find ways to satisfy customer needs and to simplify the customer experience. A high expectation of customers include representatives speed to solution, accurate information, empathy, and attention to detail. The representative will act in a way that positively represents the Company and increases the customer s likelihood to shop again.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
20%- Answers inbound phone calls from customers, quickly assesses customer needs and proactively provides solutions with a high degree of accuracy. Provides superior customer service while handling inbound calls for product inquiry, order placement, and order follow-up. Documents details of customer interaction into system.
20%- Drives customer loyalty by providing, excellent service, accurate product and service knowledge to customers and looks for ways to reduce customer effort in ordering, shipping, order inquiry and return/refund experiences.
20%- Keeps customers informed on the status of their order, reconciles errors in a cost effective manner, resolves post-order issues such as returns and follows up to ensure all customer needs are fulfilled.
10%- Where needed, acts as liaison between customer and manufacturer, as well as between customer and freight carrier.
20%- Meets or exceeds various performance requirements, including but not limited to: customer service skills, accuracy, schedule adherence, speed to resolution, etc.
10%- Partners with escalation group to obtain additional order support, customer follow-up, or handling of complex customer cases.
NATURE AND SCOPE
Position reports to Supervisor Contact Center
No direct responsibility for supervising others.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diplomas and/or GED.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 2 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
College Degree preferred
3 or more years of customer service or retail sales experience is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:-Highly skilled at using a computer-based platform using multiple applications, to include transcription, multitasking, chatting or messaging, and maintaining effective communication with the customer.
- Skilled at consistently providing excellent customer service, following through on responsibilities to customers and recovering from any errors made.
- Demonstrated ability to complete projects and assignments accurately, catching errors before completion, despite a large workload, competing demands and a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with customers. Possesses effective listening, speaking and writing skills. Skilled at adjusting communication style to meet audience needs and expectations.
- Comfortable engaging with customers who may exhibit frustration, and comfortable taking responsibility for errors on behalf of the Company.
- Capable of and interested in continuous learning primarily focused on the business, customer service techniques and products and services sold at The Home Depot.
- Comfortable with making decisions independently.
Keywords: The Home Depot, Phoenix , Bilingual Call Center Representative, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!