Talent Acquisition Specialist
Company: W.L. Gore & Associates
Posted on: February 12, 2024
About the Role: We are looking for a Talent Acquisition
Specialist (TAS) to join our Gore Medical Talent Acquisition team.
In this role you will partner with Gore Medical business partners
and functions to identify and attract the industry's top talent.
The TAS act as a critical ambassador to our candidates and, as
such, play a key role in building our employer brand and
reputation. In this role, you will contribute to our business
growth by providing full cycle recruiting for Gore Medical.
This is a remote position, and you can work from home in most
locations within the United States.
- Partner closely with the business and function to understand
and support hiring needs
- Leverage recruiting best practices and hiring trend data as the
talent advisor to the business
- Act as an Employer Brand ambassador by modeling Gore's values
and principles at each candidate touch point
- Build and maintain strong interpersonal relationships across HR
and business stakeholders
- Assess candidate capabilities in alignment with functional
competencies and Gore culture fit
- Participate in and support Talent Acquisition projects and
- Minimum of 5 years professional work experience in a full-cycle
- Experience creating, sharing, and driving best practices in
collaboration with other functions
- Prior experience using an applicant tracking system
- Strong influencing skills, including a track record of both
offering and receiving direct feedback
- Demonstrated learning agility
- Customer-focused mindset, including strong attention to detail,
follow up and prioritization
- Excellent communication and intuitive listening skills
- Prior success navigating change in a dynamic and evolving
- Ability to rapidly build credibility and act as a talent
advisor to the business
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Bachelor's degree
- Agency Recruiting experience
Remote Working Arrangements are permitted for Associates in the
continental United States (US) and Canada, with appropriate
approval and compliance with Gore's remote working policies, from
the country in which they are employed. For fully remote roles, the
following locations are not eligible for new fully remote work
arrangements: Alaska and Hawaii (for all roles), and Rhode Island
(for wage/hourly roles only).
What We Offer: Our success is based on the capability and
creativity of our Associates, and we are proud to offer a
comprehensive and competitive total rewards program that supports
your everyday and helps you build your tomorrow.
We provide benefits that offer choice and flexibility and promote
overall well-being. And in keeping with our belief that every
Associate should share in the collective success of the enterprise;
we provide a distinctive Associate Stock Ownership Plan in each
country as well as potential opportunities for "profit-sharing".
Learn more at gore.com/careers/benefits
We believe in the strength of a diverse and inclusive workplace.
With diverse perspectives, ideas and experiences, we uncover new
possibilities and make a greater impact in the world. We are proud
of Associates for building on our rich history of innovation,
upholding our values and supporting an inclusive work environment
where we treat each other and our external partners with fairness,
dignity and respect.
Gore is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all applications
irrespective of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national
origin, ancestry, age, status as a qualified individual with a
disability, genetic information, pregnancy status, medical
condition, marital status, sexual orientation, status as a covered
veteran, gender identity and expression, and any other
characteristic protected by applicable laws and regulations.
Gore is committed to a drug-free workplace. All employment is
contingent upon successful completion of drug and background
screening. Gore will consider qualified applicants with criminal
histories, e.g., arrest and conviction records, in a manner
consistent with the requirements of applicable laws.
Gore requires all applicants to be eligible to work within the U.S.
Gore generally will not sponsor visas unless otherwise noted on the
Our Talent Acquisition Team welcomes your questions at
Keywords: W.L. Gore & Associates, Phoenix , Talent Acquisition Specialist, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!