Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Company: W.L. Gore & Associates
Posted on: February 12, 2024
About the Role: We are looking for a Talent Acquisition
Coordinator to join the Gore Medical team. In this role, you will
contribute to our business growth by supporting full cycle
recruiting for Gore Medical. As a Talent Acquisition Coordinator,
you will partner with multiple functions, act as a critical
ambassador to our candidates, and will play a key role in building
our employer brand and reputation.
This is a remote position, and you can work from home in most
locations within the United States.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Specialists, Hiring Champions,
interview teams, and other associates to plan and execute all
aspects of interview coordination, including hiring strategy
meetings, pre-interview meetings, wrap-up meetings, interviews,
room/equipment reservations, interview packets, etc.
- Be passionate about providing recruiting partnership and
support in a dynamic environment and be committed to deliver
exceptional customer and candidate experience
- Manage requisitions within Taleo, our applicant tracking
- Be the primary point of contact for candidates to manage all
logistics associated with the interview process
- Recognize the importance of building and maintaining strong
interpersonal relationships with Talent Acquisition team members
and other Associates to ensure business needs are met
- Support Gore's commitment to DE&I
- Drive and participate in process improvements and projects
- Use independent judgment and discretion when handling
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in logistics/coordination,
interview scheduling and/or recruiting, administration support, or
- Minimum of 3 years' experience with advanced interview and/or
- Experience providing outstanding customer service, including
but not limited to anticipate customer's needs, prioritize multiple
activities and tasks on a daily basis while managing a high volume
work load, use excellent judgement to solve problems
- Provide high quality results in a fast-paced and
- Demonstrated influencing skills, including the courage and
confidence to challenge people and processes when appropriate
- Exceptional written, oral, and listening skills, along with a
high level of professionalism
- Excellent organization, strong attention to detail, and
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Flexibility with schedule and workload to meet deadlines
- Adaptable and willing to change direction with ease when
- Prior experience using an applicant tracking system
- Experience in designing and improving processes
Remote Working Arrangements are permitted for Associates in the
continental United States (US) and Canada, with appropriate
approval and compliance with Gore's remote working policies, from
the country in which they are employed. For fully remote roles, the
following locations are not eligible for new fully remote work
arrangements: Alaska and Hawaii (for all roles), and Rhode Island
(for wage/hourly roles only).
What We Offer: Our success is based on the capability and
creativity of our Associates, and we are proud to offer a
comprehensive and competitive total rewards program that supports
your everyday and helps you build your tomorrow.
We provide benefits that offer choice and flexibility and promote
overall well-being. And in keeping with our belief that every
Associate should share in the collective success of the enterprise;
we provide a distinctive Associate Stock Ownership Plan in each
country as well as potential opportunities for "profit-sharing".
Learn more at gore.com/careers/benefits
We believe in the strength of a diverse and inclusive workplace.
With diverse perspectives, ideas and experiences, we uncover new
possibilities and make a greater impact in the world. We are proud
of Associates for building on our rich history of innovation,
upholding our values and supporting an inclusive work environment
where we treat each other and our external partners with fairness,
dignity and respect.
Gore is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all applications
irrespective of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national
origin, ancestry, age, status as a qualified individual with a
disability, genetic information, pregnancy status, medical
condition, marital status, sexual orientation, status as a covered
veteran, gender identity and expression, and any other
characteristic protected by applicable laws and regulations.
Gore is committed to a drug-free workplace. All employment is
contingent upon successful completion of drug and background
screening. Gore will consider qualified applicants with criminal
histories, e.g., arrest and conviction records, in a manner
consistent with the requirements of applicable laws.
Gore requires all applicants to be eligible to work within the U.S.
Gore generally will not sponsor visas unless otherwise noted on the
Our Talent Acquisition Team welcomes your questions at
Keywords: W.L. Gore & Associates, Phoenix , Talent Acquisition Coordinator, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!