Policy Operations Representative
Company: American Family Insurance
Posted on: February 12, 2024
In this position, you will provides new business, underwriting
assistance, billing, or policy services for personal lines
products. You will also develop product knowledge and customer
service skills to interact with agents. May specialize in one or
more products in one or more lines.Compensation Minimum:$23.00 /
hourCompensation Maximum:$30.76 / hourCompensation may vary based
on the job level and your geographic work location.Primary
- We provides customer policy or billing activities for new
business renewal policies and policy changes.
- We completes system entry process for new policies or policy
changes or billing for multiple systems.
- We researches inquiries from customers or agents.
- We generates letters, correspondence and policy documents.
- We may conduct on-the-job training.
- We may support call center operations when call demand exceeds
forecast or problem escalation requires assistance.Specialized
Knowledge & Skills Requirements
- Demonstrated experience providing customer-focused solutions or
- Demonstrated experience using reference materials, reading
policy language, and processing rules and procedures.
- Experience assisting customers through chat and email
- Not applicable.Travel Requirements
- Up to 10%.Physical Requirements
- Work that primarily involves sitting/standing.This job is
primarily working from home, but you will need to be within 50
miles of one of our office locations due to in person meetings,
teambuilding, etc. These locations are located in:Madison,
WIPhoenix, AZEden Prairie, MNSt. Joseph, MOWe encourage you to
apply even if you do not meet all of the requirements listed above.
Skills can be used in many different ways, and your life and
professional experience may be relevant beyond what a list of
requirements will capture. We encourage those who are passionate
about what we do to apply!We provide benefits that support your
physical, emotional, and financial wellbeing. You will have access
to comprehensive medical, dental, vision and wellbeing benefits
that enable you to take care of your health. We also offer a
competitive 401(k) contribution, a pension plan, an annual
incentive, 9 paid holidays and a paid time off program (23 days
accrued annually for full-time employees). In addition, our student
loan repayment program and paid-family leave are available to
support our employees and their families. Interns and contingent
workers are not eligible for American Family Insurance Group
benefits.We are an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to
comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws pertaining
to non-discrimination, non-harassment and equal opportunity. We
also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories,
consistent with applicable federal, state and local
Keywords: American Family Insurance, Phoenix , Policy Operations Representative, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!