OSP Designer I
Company: Ervin Cable Construction Llc
Location: Paradise Valley
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Overview and Essential Functions
A successful OSP Designer I shall be able to design and deliver
coax and fiber optic telecommunications designs using the ESRI
suite and other GIS products. At a minimum, the position requires a
good working knowledge of ArcGIS and/or CAD software; basic IT
skills, and the ability to read, understand, interpret, and analyze
data. Knowledge of telecommunications network structure is helpful
though not required, we will train.
In order to perform this job, you must demonstrate, either by
training or experience:
- the ability to work safely, with or without supervision;
- the ability to read understand, interpret, input, and analyze
data with a high degree of accuracy and completeness;
- the ability to organize work loads and determine priority of
- detail oriented, well organized, and effective in
- excellent manual dexterity;
- excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal and
analytical skills, exceptional critical thinking ability;
- the ability to read and understand highway/road prints and
identify conflicts with outside plant facilities;
- the ability to perform independently with minimal supervision,
exercising latitude to achieve daily objectives;
- the ability to work seated at a table for extended periods;
- Manage processes effectively and apply expertise to ensure
completion of work assignments.
- Participate in the implementation and maintenance of processes
- Communicate with employees, contractors, vendors, and/or
customers to assist assigned department/project.
- Read, interpret, input, and analyze data in support of an
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field or 4 years of related work
- Proficient in the use of office hardware and software. (PCs,
Tablets, Printers, Copiers, Microsoft, Google, etc.)
- Advanced proficiency in your assigned function, example;
(Accounting, Engineering, IT, Procurement, Project Mgmt, etc.)
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug screen,
background, and motor vehicle record check.Benefits and Company
What you'll get...
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life and AD&D
- 401(k) Retirement Savings w/ Company Match
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Company Discounts
- Legal Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holidays Who we are...
We are a company united in our vision of connecting America. Our
culture is grounded in and shaped by our values. These values act
as our behavioral compass and guide how we interact with each
other, our customers, and the communities in which we operate.
Across our teams, we strive to treat each other with respect, value
different perspectives and experiences, keep our and others, safety
top of mind, and uphold the highest ethical standards. Our company
supplies the single most critical resource telecom service
providers need: skilled people.
We serve the nation from more than 500 field offices and are
unparalleled in scope and scale. Our talented workforce of over
15,000 employees provides a wide array of specialty services
including construction, engineering, underground facility locating,
fulfillment, and program management.
We provide opportunities for our people to learn and develop the
skills and knowledge to be successful in their current role as well
as to prepare them for future growth within the company. Join
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any kind including, based on
disability and protected veteran status. The Company's policy is
not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on
race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran
status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state,
or local laws.
The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees
based on any of these protected categories. It is also the
Company's policy to comply with all applicable state and federal
laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making
hiring decisions. Please visit the following URL to view the EEO is
the Law poster and the Supplement. ( )
The Company also does not consider criminal convictions to be an
absolute bar to employment and will consider qualified applicants
with criminal histories.
Applicants applying for positions in Illinois are not required to
disclose arrests or sealed or expunged records of convictions.
Associated topics: 5g, antenna, circuit, hardware, nortel, opnet,
repair, system analyst, technical, test
Keywords: Ervin Cable Construction Llc, Phoenix , OSP Designer I, Other , Paradise Valley, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!