Lead Project Engr
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of
thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that
make the future.----That means changing the way we fly, fueling
jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and
even making it possible to breathe on Mars.----Working at Honeywell
isn't just about developing cool things. That's why our employees
enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different
fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Be part of a team assessing and driving achievement of program
specific performance within Honeywell Engine and Power Systems. You
will be the technical leader and be the primary decision maker for
program cost, schedule and technical issues. You will lead
prioritization of work packages, design goals and objectives, and
drive overall program performance.
- Prepare and complete action plans
- Implement production
- Customer-service standards completing audits
- Determine system improvement
- identifying trends
- Addresses barriers
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 8 Years of engineering or project/program management in
support of critical systems development
- Due to export control regulations, this position requires US
- Able to work across functional and company boundaries
- Capable of working across multiple layers (individual
contributors to senior leadership)
- Working knowledge of Honeywell's project management tools
including SAP, Microsoft Project and ETC manager
- Knowledge of turbomachinery control systems and control
- Working knowledge of controller development flow including
requirements development, circuit design, software development and
- Strong management operating system that facilitates
- Understand of business objectives and more importantly the
ability to interact with our customers
- Work with functional leaders to prioritize resources and
implement project objectives.
- Influence others to accept new concepts, practices, and
JOB ID: HRD207240Category:
EngineeringLocation: 111 S 34th St.,Phoenix,Arizona,85034,United
StatesExemptHoneywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed,
color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Phoenix , Lead Project Engr, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!