100% Outpatient, IM or FM MD for HIV Specialty Practice needed
Company: Essential Provider Solutions
Posted on: September 17, 2023
ABOUT THE JOB: WE WANT YOU!We are searching for a full-time,
internal, or family medicine physician to join a dedicated team of
healthcare professionals who have a passion for providing
comprehensive HIV care located in the Phoenix area.The successful
candidate will be employed by the largest HIV clinic in the state
which serves over 4000 patients annually. This clinic also provides
HIV prevention services and primary care to LGBTQ patients, as well
as hepatitis C antiviral treatment. In addition, it also provides
high resolution anoscopy anal cancer screening and dysplasia
treatment. The faculty will provide a full scope of primary and HIV
care with potential opportunities for teaching fellows, residents,
and students, as well as performance of colposcopy or anoscopy
procedures.WHAT WE EXPECT OF YOUWe are all different, yet we use
our unique contributions to serve diverse patient populations. The
qualified healthcare professional we are seeking is a physician
with these qualifications:DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Must be a licensed MD or DO
- Must have an Arizona Medical License or be able to obtain one
prior to your start date.
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible
- AAHIVS Certified is preferred but not required
- Strong passion and desire to serve the underserved patient
- Strong desire for academic excellence and passing on your
knowledge, AKA Teaching!
- Working with residents will be expected and a desire to teach
and achieve scholarly activities is a must.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) always a plus, but not
required.WHAT S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Ability to make a difference and positively impact lives.
- Sign On Bonus Available
- Competitive Compensation
- Student Loan forgiveness programs partner with us to be debt
- Extensive Benefit Package:
- Generous Vacation Time Off: 4 weeks
- Substantial CME Allowance: 1 week CME time off with CME
- 10 paid holidays
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life Insurance, Long term disability, AD&D insurance
- 401K plan with up to 6% employer match
- Paid Malpractice Insurance with Tail CoverageLOCATION
INFORMATION IN THE COMMUNITY:Arizona offers an amazing and
unparalleled Southwestern lifestyle that is enjoyed by all! Pheonix
is a vibrant cosmopolitan area, providing a wide range of social
and cultural activities including theatre, professional sports,
symphony, and many museums devoted to the culture, history, and
beauty of the Southwest.
- Pheonix is the 5 th largest metropolitan area in the United
- Affordable cost of living!
- Warm weather year-round with a 75 degrees Fahrenheit year-round
average. Phoenix receives more than 4,000 hours of sunshine per
year making it the Valley of the Sun
- Home to Sky Harbor International Airport dubbed America s
friendliest airport . Also, a hub for American and Southwest
- Numerous activities such as hiking, biking, fishing, camping,
golf, festivals, etc.
- Phoenix is one of the only 13 U.S. cities with franchises in
all four major professional sports leagues: Phoenix Suns (NBA),
Arizona Diamondbacks (MLB), Arizona Cardinals (NFL) and Arizona
Coyotes (NHL). In addition, Phoenix is also the home of the Phoenix
Mercury (WNBA), Phoenix Rising FC (USL), and the Arizona Rattlers
- Phoenix is home to more than 160 golf clubs that offer more
than 185 different golf courses.Fun Fact: Phoenix is about the same
size as the state of New Hampshire!
Keywords: Essential Provider Solutions, Phoenix , 100% Outpatient, IM or FM MD for HIV Specialty Practice needed, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!