Aircraft Fuel Cell Technicians (Class A)
Company: STS Technical Services
Posted on: May 28, 2023
, is hiring Aircraft Fuel Cell Technicians (Class A) in Phoenix,
Arizona. Aircraft Fuel Cell Technicians Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot and repair of multiple airframes and types.
- Carry out the assigned tasks, in accordance with the applicable
- Maintenance performed which have been completed or partially
completed have been signed off.
- Ensure maintenance operations are performed in the appropriate
sequence that inspections are requested in an orderly and timely
manner and that maintenance activities are performed according to
the appropriate maintenance data and customer requirements.
- Ensure test equipment or tools used to make airworthiness
determinations are labeled and current.
- Request stock as required for the work being performed.
- Properly record the work performed on the appropriate
maintenance record and complete the additional paperwork as
- Maintain work area in a clean and orderly manner.
- Remain cognizant of applicable FAR part 145 and 43.
- Familiar with the content of the company Repair Station Manual,
Quality Control Manual and subsequent revisions.
- Responsible for recording OJT of tasks assigned.
- Immediately communicating to supervision any procedures,
practices or habits, if not corrected might lead to injury,
inefficiency or unairworthy conditions.
- The work demands flexible schedule and the ability to fit into
small areas and work in confined spaces. Qualifications:
- This technical position requires a minimum of 4 calendar years
of aircraft Fuel Cell and Fuel system repair and maintenance
- Must must be able to troubleshoot and repair a vast majority of
tasks with limited guidance on multiple airframes.
- Reports to the Facility Supervisor and/or Facility Manager. A
Technician Class A is responsible for performing fuel tank
- This includes preventive maintenance and alteration tasks in
accordance with the applicable maintenance data.
- The qualifications for this position is knowledge, experience
and/or training required to perform assigned tasks.
- This position will not be assigned management, supervisory or
inspection duties and does not have authorization to sign a
maintenance release for approving, maintained or altered article
for return to service.
- Therefore, this position is not required to be certified under
14 CFR - part 65 or be listed on the Management, Supervisor, or
Inspector roster. What We Offer: , is the newest brand under the
STS Aviation Group umbrella. Our company focuses on delivering
complete aircraft fuel system services to clients all over with
world. If you would like to speak with a Recruitment Professional
directly to learn more about benefits, job specifics, our company,
etc---, please call 1-800-359-4787 ext 9176. -STS' career placement
services are always free, and we are open seven days a week. Reach
out at any time! Thanks so much for your interest in working with
Tank Tigers, an STS Aviation Group company, and we look forward to
hearing from you soon. #ZR
Keywords: STS Technical Services, Phoenix , Aircraft Fuel Cell Technicians (Class A), Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...