Clinical Orthopedic & Spine Surveyor
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Local Unit & Position DescriptionDNV's Healthcare Division is
seeking to fill the role of -Clinical Orthopedic & Spine Surveyor-
-CertificationsThis position is preferred to be based out of DNV
offices in Houston, Cincinnati, Medford, Phoenix, Dallas, Detroit
or Columbus with flexible work arrangement (home/office) and 100%
required travel.The primary function of the Clinical Surveyor is to
carry out surveys/audits in accordance with the guidelines,
principles and written instructions established by DNV Healthcare
USA Inc.What You'll Do -
- Survey activity will include hospital patient care units and
activities with a focus on the organization's orthopedic care
- Ensuring that the survey/ audit work is performed in accordance
with the quality requirements of the activity, and the procedures
governing the activity.
- Plan and execute surveys, report the results of surveys and
follow-up, as required, within agreed timescales and economic
- Where applicable, supervise the work and provide guidance
and/or training to other survey team members.
- Inform DNV management if the work cannot be performed within
the agreed timeframe, or in accordance with agreed requirements
and/or economic guidelines.
- Ensure that the independent nature of the survey is not
compromised at any time.
- Assist with program leadership revising current program
- Assist program leadership -with developing new service lines
supported by evidenced-based practice including but not limited to
new program certifications; training programs supporting
organizations with the start-up of a new orthopedic program and
individual orthopedic coordinator/navigator certification.
- Other duties as assigned by appropriate management.Position
QualificationsWhat is Required -
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in nursing (master's
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse.
- Minimum 2 years of dedicated joint and spine experience.
- Orthopedic and spine surgery operating room experience
- Ability to complete the ISO 9001 QMS Lead Auditor Training, and
the NIAHO - Surveyor Training Programs.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Effective communicator with excellent verbal and written
- Ability to communicate well with a diverse audience and varying
- High ethical standards are required and expected.
- Willingness and ability to travel to customer sites up to 100%
of the time.
- Valid Driver's license required -
- Willingness to adapt to flexible work hours.
- Ability to travel independently (e.g., manage luggage, travel
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Responsible team player.
- Ability to work well with all levels of staff and
- Strong -conflict management and problem-solving skills,
excellent analytical skills, ability to maintain confidentiality
with sensitive matters, policies, and information.
- Ability to -prioritize and organize workload, adapt to
changes/demands, conduct research as needed, and accountable for
work product to ensure deadlines are achieved.
- We conduct a pre-employment background check and drug
screening.*Immigration-related employment benefits, for example
visa sponsorship, are not available for this position*How We Do
ItWe Care, We Dare, We ShareDNV is a proud equal opportunity
employer committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce.
All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit or
business need, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
protected veteran status.DNV is committed to ensuring equal
employment opportunity, including providing reasonable
accommodations to individuals with a disability. US applicants with
a physical or mental disability who require a reasonable
accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may
contact the North America Recruitment department
(firstname.lastname@example.org). Information received relating
to accommodations will be addressed confidentially.DNV is proud to
announce being named one of Houston's best places to work in the
2022 Houston Business Journal - Best Places to Work competition. -
-For more information about your rights under the law, see:
more here:Diversity at DNV Meet our EmployeesAbout DNVCareers in
DNVWhat We Offer
- Generous paid time off (vacation, sick days, company holidays,
- Multiple Medical and Dental benefit plans to choose from,
- Spending accounts - FSA, Dependent Care, Commuter Benefits,
- Special programs - Employee Assistance Program, ID theft
protection, and accident and critical illness options for you and
- Employer-paid, therapist-led, virtual care services through
- 401(k) with company match
- Company provided life insurance, short-term, and long-term
- Tuition assistance
- Consumer discounts and rewards
- Flexible work schedule with hybrid/remote opportunities
- Advancement opportunities**Benefits vary based on position,
tenure, location, and employee electionsCompany & Business Area
DescriptionDNV is the independent expert in assurance and risk
management, operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad
experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable
performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent
solutions.We are one of the world's leading certification,
assurance and risk management providers. Whether certifying a
company's management system or products, providing training, or
assessing supply chains, and digital assets, we enable customers
and stakeholders to make critical decisions with confidence. We are
committed to support our customers to transition and realize their
long-term strategic goals sustainably, and collectively
contributing to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.Equal
Opportunity StatementDNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives
consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard
to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural
background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is
fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this
Keywords: DNV, Phoenix , Clinical Orthopedic & Spine Surveyor, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...