Company: Pulice Construction Inc.
Posted on: May 28, 2023
- Assist with evaluation of field conditions and acceptance
- Support quality assurance and quality control engineering
- Review project drawings and coordinate any design changes
- Review shop drawings for accuracy and completeness
- Provide document control assistance for correspondence,
submittals, design releases etc.
- Initiate engineering design clarifications
- Perform quantity tracking and productivity analysis for
maximization of operation efficiency
- Assist with preparing and updating project schedule and
interact will all involved in scheduling decision processes
- Initiate, progress and finalize subcontractor and vendor
- Provide design assistance to the project engineer for the
design of temporary structures using computer aided design
- Respond to field for design clarification
- Executes other duties and responsibilities as needed -
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year college or
university, Civil Engineering or - Construction Management
- A basic understanding of the working concepts of Heavy
Civil/Tunnel/Bridge/Highway projects from start to finish - bidding
process through project close out.
- Ability to understand basic project components and analyze
schematics such as engineering drawings and specs; estimates,
change orders, and schedules.
- Knowledge and experience with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Organizational ability - able to plan, prioritize, organize and
monitor activities and projects. Able to work well in a group
environment and foster a team approach. Pre-employment background
check and drug screening required. Pulice Construction, Inc. is an
Equal Opportunity Employer Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: Pulice Construction Inc., Phoenix , Field Engineer, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...