Company: Copa Health
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Join the Copa Health Team Today and Receive a $500 Sign-On
Bonus! Immediately Hiring Recovery Coach! What You'll Get--- When
you join our team as a full-time team member, you will receive:
- Limitless growth and career advancement opportunities
- Annual performance reviews and employee rewards program
- Career development offered internally through our
Organizational Development & Learning Department
- Generous PTO program - up to 3 weeks off your first year with
continued accruals each pay period!
- 9 paid holidays per year
- Wellness Program - Offering access to an expert Health Coach
and wellness incentives to lower cost
- Tuition reimbursement up to $1,000
- Affordable health care plans: Medical, Vision, and Dental
- H.S.A., H.R.A, F.S.A. (with select medical plans)
- Free Short-Term Disability and Life/AD&D Insurance up to
- 403(b) retirement plans with company match.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary benefits: Long-Term Disability, Pet Insurance,
Additional Life/AD&D Insurance, and much more!
Who We Need Immediately Hiring Recovery Coach for West Village Day
Program located in Phoenix. Monday through Friday
Hourly Starting Pay Rate: $15.12 DOE
The Villages at Copa Health are looking for unique and dynamic
people to fill the role of Recovery Coach. - Recovery coaches
interact with members face to face in a group setting. - Our
current locations are in Mesa or Phoenix. - Groups range from small
(10 person) to large (25 person) groups. - Recovery Coaches
demonstrate and model whole person wellness. - They use their own
talents, hobbies, and experiences to demonstrate what whole person
wellness looks like. - They encourage and model recovery and help
our members grow by teaching new skills. - Recovery Coaches relate
their teaching to the SAMHSA's 8 dimensions of wellness. - Teaching
at The Villages is done in a "Tell, Show, Do" model. - - Coaches
maintain the structure of the day program by teaching groups hourly
and leading other activities throughout the day. - Currently we are
looking for Recovery Coaches that are comfortable in front of the
camera and/or have experience creating content for videos. - We are
creating Copa TV episodes that can be shared with other programs at
Copa Health, as well as other Village locations as we expand. - We
look forward to having you bring your passions, talents, and skills
to The Villages at Copa Health!
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Minimum HS diploma/GED and two (2) - three (3) years of
relevant experience in a behavioral health setting.
- A Bachelor's degree in the behavioral health field
- Peer Support Certification highly preferred.
- Required to maintain a valid Arizona Driver's License and can
pass a motor vehicle screen for insurance purposes in order to
- Experience in working with multi-cultural and low
- Must have a Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card through the
Arizona Department of Public Safety or be eligible to receive
within eight (8) weeks of hire.
- TB Test clearance required at the time of hire and annually.
JOB SUMMARY (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO)
- Assist, teach, coach, and mentor members in group settings. -
Teach and introduce a variety of topics and skills that fit within
the 8 dimensions of wellness. - Including but limited to:
self-care, emotional health, personal finances, music, culture,
environmental awareness, relationship building etc.--- - Take
members to community activities and introduce other community
- Ensure the wellbeing of the individuals served and provide a
daily structure of support groups, classes, community outings, work
exploration activities etc---
- Use and demonstrate respectful communication skills including
person centered and recovery focused language at all times. -
- Ensure that the activities that our members engage in are
identified in the person's Treatment Plan/Recovery Vision. -
- Demonstrate skills in designing, planning, and implementing, a
lesson plan. - Use this lesson plan to teach skills and present
ideas in a group setting using a "Tell, Show, Do" model. -
- To ensure compliance & adequate services, additional job duties
may be required to meet the needs of the program and or department
Copa Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by
law. Pre-Employment Criminal Background and Drug Testing Required.
Keywords: Copa Health, Phoenix , Recovery Coach, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...