PT Assistant - South Mountain
Company: Ensign Therapy
Posted on: January 27, 2023
PHYSICAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT -
PRN: Flexible Schedule, Be Appreciated by Your Employer
- Work life balance with a flexible schedule
- Strong infection control to keep staff/residents safe
- In house therapy team - job stability, growing company
- Have a PRN schedule that fits your full-time employment
- Option for a set schedule when covering vacations
- Get a call or text as early as possible in last minute coverage
- Participate in CEU classes offered to entire therapy team South
Mountain Post Acute Care Center at Baseline and Central in Phoenix,
AZ, is a skilled nursing facility with long term care, post-acute
rehab, and geriatric outpatient therapy services provided. We have
an awesome Director of Rehab and facility team who can offer the
support and training needed to provide excellent specialty programs
for Parkinson's Disease and other neurological impairments,
Abilities Care Approach, Alter G treadmill programs, cardiac rehab,
and many more!
Visit and find out why we are truly different in dignifying long
- Every facility has an in-house therapy team - no contract
therapy company. All department teams work for the facility and
share the same goals
- Each facility is independently operated with local leadership
and no corporate red tape
- Decisions made at the facility for the facility staff and
- Core Values (CAPLICO): Customer Second, Accountability, Passion
for Learning, Love One Another, Intelligent Risk Taking,
Celebration, Ownership. These values are the core of who we are as
an organization and shared among all affiliated facilities
Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant
This position is open to PTAs at all experience levels.
Some of the job duties for this position include:
- Utilizes evidence-based practice to support clinical
- Provides rehabilitative, skilled and medically necessary
treatment intervention to patients with physical functioning
disorders per regulatory and clinical practice requirements under
the supervision and direction of a Physical Therapist.
- Administers various procedures as part of the rehabilitation
plan including but not limited to: manual techniques; ambulation;
therapeutic exercises; modalities; use of supportive and assistive
devices; etc. Under the supervision and direction of a Physical
- Assesses patient's progress and communicates with supervising
Physical Therapist to adjust treatments accordingly in the clinical
record per regulatory and clinical practice requirements.
- Provides consultation and counseling to patients, as well as
families, caregivers and other service providers related to the
- Provides input to supervisor for discharge summary of services
provided per regulatory and clinical requirements.
- Documents all regulatory and clinically required information in
the electronic documentation system and maintains patient records
according to company policy.
Pay rates are competitive and based on various factors. Rates noted
as "estimated" are established by job posting websites and may not
reflect actual pay rates.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status.
Keywords: Ensign Therapy, Phoenix , PT Assistant - South Mountain, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!