Document Scanning and Records Clerk (no weekends, FT 2:30-11:00PM)
Posted on: January 27, 2023
The Scan Center Clerk performs fast paced, clerical work (similar
to product and manufacturing environments) preparing documents and
records for scanning and data entry. The team processes documents
of/from multiple industries courts, financial institutions, banks,
mortgage companies, and construction. Individuals in this role are
expected to follow procedures, meet output and quality
expectations, and complete their responsibilities in a safe
Pay: $13.85 per hour during training. Pay increases with
performance reviews each 90 days up to $14.85/hour.
Benefits: Full Time benefits eligible including Medical, Dental,
Vision, Time Off, Wellness Program, Retirement, and more
Available Shifts: 2:30PM-11:00PM
Full Time Schedule: All shifts are Monday-Friday
File Prep Video: https://youtu.be/cmPRtoBDqhk
File Scan Video: https://youtu.be/TXfbbjJ4HtM
- Prepare documents for scanning by organizing and straightening
pages, removing staples and other bindings, cutting, taping, and
sifting through pages.
- Follows work processes to ensure optimal output, quality, and
downstream process integrity.
- Keeps up on training and changes to how work is to be
- Responsible for meeting output requirements as defined by team
lead (or supervisor)
- Ensures that equipment such as scanners and other processing
tools are operating as intended
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one
to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions and
- Observe safety and security procedures; report potentially
unsafe conditions, use equipment and materials properly and wear
PPE. (Report any safety hazards to supervisor).
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50-pound boxes
- Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Repetitive motion of hands, wrists, and fingers are
Employment is contingent upon completing and passing a background
check and drug test. MetaSource is an equal opportunity
Keywords: MetaSource, Phoenix , Document Scanning and Records Clerk (no weekends, FT 2:30-11:00PM), Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!