Senior Advanced Avionics Systems Engineer - (Sign On Bonus)
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of
thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that
make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly
way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible
to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things.
That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future? Join a team that designs,
develops, and integrates highly complex systems within Honeywell
Aerospace Electronic Solutions Group. You will be integral in
creating system solutions that meet the evolving needs of our
customers. You will have Systems engineering responsibility for the
requirements, design, and verification of the Next Generation
Avionics connectivity solution, the Integrated Network Server Unit
(INSU). You will work to deliver required content for the first
product certification on an Urban Air Mobility platform and be part
of the team that continues to define and develop requirements for
connected applications for the future. Key Responsibilities
- Requirements definition and decomposition
- Systems design
- Systems integration
- Systems validation & verification
- Supplier interaction, oversight, and coordination
- Schedule responsibility YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
- 6 years of engineering experience WE VALUE
- Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle
- Experience working on Integrated Avionics
- Knowledge of cybersecurity concepts and protections
- Experience working with Wi-fi and cellular connectivity
- Individuals that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new
information and concepts.
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little
supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things
- Ability to adapt dictated by project changes
- Multi-tasking and has the ability to manage a variety of
complicated tasks and people
- Making autonomous decisions
- Engineering experience Additional Information
- JOB ID: req379679
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 21111 N. 19th Ave (Deer
- Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent
resident or have protected status. Engineering (GLOBAL) Honeywell
is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be
considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national
origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Phoenix , Senior Advanced Avionics Systems Engineer - (Sign On Bonus), Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!