Resident Care Coordinator
Company: Heritage Communities
Posted on: January 26, 2023
"Caring for those that once cared for us is one of life's
We are looking for a Resident Care Coordinator to join our team at
Orchard Pointe at Surprise.
Resident Care Coordinators
- Build strong relationships in a positive environment throughout
- Work closely with residents, families and physicians in meeting
the individualized needs of the resident.
- Ensure all resident documents are kept up to date with care and
services being provided per both the Resident Service Agreement and
- Provide assistant to residents in daily live activities
including the administration of medicine.
- Serve as a shift lead, also overseeing the supply inventory for
the Nursing department.
Our Resident Care Coordinator Have
- 2+ years of experience as a Certified Medication Aide
- 1+ years of experience in a leadership role.
- A active state Medication Aide certification.
Why Join Us
- 2 weeks of Paid Vacation in your 1st year for
- Healthcare Certifications and CEU's
- Get your start in Healthcare - We will pay for your Certified
Med Aid/Tech and Nursing Assistant training.
- Nurses - Heritage covers the cost of Continuing Education
- Tuition Assistance Program after your first 6 months on our
team - Up to $8,000 in Tuition Reimbursement for you Yearly!!!! and
$2,500 for family members!! - Let us pay for your
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance - Coverage for individuals
and families with low copays.
- 401k Match up to 5%, Employee Assistance Fund, Discounts and
Come Join Our Team
For more information contact us at
Call us: 402-933-2561
Keywords: Heritage Communities, Phoenix , Resident Care Coordinator, Other , Surprise, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!