Sr Advanced Avionics Systems Engineer - Bonus Available
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of
thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that
make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly
way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible
to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things.
That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future? Join a team that designs,
develops, and integrates highly complex systems within Honeywell
Aerospace's Electronic Solutions Group. You will be integral in
creating system solutions that meet the evolving needs of our
customers. You will have responsibility for integrated systems
development of the Next Generation Avionics solution at every
aspect of the systems life cycle; from the front end of feature
development through product end of life. You will work across
Anthem Integrated Product Teams to achieve critical business
milestones, the first of which is certification of the Next
Generation Avionics solution on an Urban Air Mobility aircraft
platform. Key Responsibilities
- Requirements analysis
- Requirements decomposition
- Integrated Modular Avionics systems development and
- Integrated Modular Avionics systems validation &
- Key Program Indicators (KPI) validation
- Requirements analysis and decomposition
- Model based development system design
- Cyber Security verification
- Integration Testing YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- 6+ years of experience in Avionics integration. WE VALUE
- Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle
- Experience working on Integrated Avionics
- Experience with Cyber Security requirements and
- Individuals that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new
information and concepts.
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little
supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things
- Ability to adapt dictated by project changes
- Multi-tasking and has the ability to manage a variety of
complicated tasks and people
- Making autonomous decisions
- Engineering experience Experience integrating any of the
following Avionics functions: Displays, Autopilots, Flight
Management Systems, Data Communication Systems, Voice
Communications Systems, Cockpit Audio Systems, Maintenance/Health
Monitoring Systems. Additional Information
- JOB ID: req375298
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 21111 N. 19th Ave (Deer
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Engineering (GLOBAL) Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age,
race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status,
affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Phoenix , Sr Advanced Avionics Systems Engineer - Bonus Available, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!