Machinist - Level 3 FAA
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Machinist - Level 3 Produce high quality products and services for
our customers. You will assemble and inspect product to ensure the
highest quality product is provided to our customers. You will be
responsible for your work area to ensure the safe and efficient
operation of the area. You will set up and monitor the production
of product in your area and participate in the continuous
improvement process at the site to address safety, production and
quality improvements. This role will span lathe, mill, general
balance, general bench, and grinder (OD/ID) work experience.
Expertise in all areas is not a requirement, but a strong grasp of
three or more is highly preferable. This role will reside within
the REMAN 2I worker center at Honeywell. This position will report
to the production planning supervisor under the site director for
the 2I REMAN work cell. Key Responsibilities
- Operate assigned equipment.
- Use blueprints and design sketches to ensure the proper
dimensions and tolerance levels of the finished product.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Support the Honeywell Operating System
- Maintain work area for operation and cleanliness
- Comply with all safety rules.
- Record and report production data.
- Analyze data and production reports
- Set up and change over equipment YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma WE VALUE
- Demonstrated ability to operate equipment & work
- Material knowledge working with Inconel, Titanium, Aluminum,
and Steel is desired
- Strong blueprint knowledge, mathematics, and familiarity with
- Ability to analyze information and concepts
- Ability to collaborate with others and work independently
- Ability to identify key details
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
- Creative thinking and idea generation
- Ability to communicate information clearly Additional
- JOB ID: HRD186895
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 1944 E Sky Harbor Circle,Phoenix,Arizona,85034,United
- Must have or be eligible for a security clearance due to
contractual requirements. Global (ALL) Honeywell is an equal
opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered
without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin,
ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or
Keywords: Honeywell, Phoenix , Machinist - Level 3 FAA, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!