Processor-Level 1(Part-Time High School Intern)
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what we make it. When you join Honeywell, you become
a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and
doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing
the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping
buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on
Mars. Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things.
That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries. Are you ready
to help us make the future? Produce high quality products and
services for our customers. You will assist in implementing
production procedures and optimizing existing manufacturing
processes to ensure the highest quality product is provided to our
customers. You will be responsible for your work area to ensure the
safe and efficient operation of the area. You will set up and
monitor the production of product in your area and participate in
the continuous improvement process at the site to address safety,
production and quality improvements. Key Responsibilities
- Operate assigned equipment.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Support the Honeywell Operating System
- Maintain work area for operation and cleanliness
- Comply with all safety rules.
- Record and report production data.
- Analyze data and production reports
- Set up and change over equipment
- Follow written work instructions and diagrams
- Create new procedures Monday-Friday 3:30-6:30PM YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Student
- US Citizen due to contractual requirements WE VALUE
- Ability to analyze information and concepts
- Ability to collaborate with others and work independently
- Ability to identify key details
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
- Creative thinking and idea generation
- Ability to communicate information clearly Additional
- JOB ID: HRD183286
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 1944 E Sky Harbor Circle,Phoenix,Arizona,85034,United
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Engineering (GLOBAL) Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age,
race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status,
affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Phoenix , Processor-Level 1(Part-Time High School Intern), Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!