Mammography Technologist FLOAT Outpatient Imaging Clinic
Company: Banner Health
Posted on: January 25, 2023
$10,000 Sign-On Bonus with 24 month commitment
A rewarding career that fits your life. Those who have joined the
Banner mission come from all walks of life, united by the common
goal: Make health care easier, so life can be better. If changing
health care for the better sounds like something you want to be
part of, apply today.
Banner Imaging offers a customer-focused team that provides a
comprehensive range of Medical Imaging procedures in a friendly
work environment and career growth opportunities. As a Mammography
Technologists with Banner Imaging, your role is most important, it
can calm a nervous patient and your proper positioning ensures a
proper diagnosis. You'll evaluate images for technical quality and
explain procedures to patients. We offer 3D screening mammography
at every site. Diagnostic mammography, ultrasound and stereotactic
biopsy are all done at our breast centers.
- Checking in and registering patients
- Enter patient demographics
- Scheduling appointments,
- Checking authorizations with authorization department
- Taking payments
- Working within Microsoft office
- Working with referring providers to deliver patient care for
our exam Location:
- Primary- Estrella 200- 9305 W Thomas Rd Ste 200, Phoenix, AZ
- Secondary- Lakes- 10474 W. Thunderbird Blvd., Ste 100, Sun
City, AZ 85351
- New River Trails- 7701 W Aspera Blvd, Ste 101, Glendale, AZ
- Paradise Valley- 16641 N 40 th St, Ste 1, Phoenix, AZ 85032
- 40 Hours a week- All shifts are max 8hours.
- Monday thru Friday 8:30am- 5:00pm ( varied depending on
Medical imaging plays a pivotal role in the delivery of excellent
patient care at Banner Health. From detection and diagnosis to the
treatment of illnesses and abnormalities, Banner Health's varied
medical imaging and radiology services help physicians establish
and execute individualized treatment plans. Medical Imaging
professionals also enjoy access to: - State-of-the art technology -
The latest in Picture Archival Communication System (PACS)
technology - Relocation assistance - Tuition reimbursement -
Continuing education programs - Career growth and promotion
opportunities - Travel medical imaging technologist positions.
This position performs prescribed procedures in accordance with
department/facility policies, procedures and protocols. This
position ensures optimal care/treatment to patient population.
1. Performs procedures by following and verifying referring
providers' orders. Uses independent judgment and applies learned
methodologies according to established policy and procedures.
2. Educates patients/families regarding procedure and/or treatment
to be performed. Demonstrates professional behavior/conduct in all
interactions; fosters teamwork, efficient use of resources and
quality patient outcomes.
3. Produces high quality images and prepares/presents them with
other pertinent patient information for timely interpretation.
Prepares and maintains accurate documentation.
4. Demonstrates competence in performing prescribed
invasive/interventional procedures if applicable in accordance with
established policies if applicable.
5. Performs and evaluates equipment quality control measurements.
Demonstrates the ability to trouble shoot and notifies appropriate
personnel to maintain equipment performance. Maintains a safe
environment for patients, personnel, and visitors. Adheres to
6. Accountable for the ethical, legal, and professional
responsibilities related to the radiology practice. This includes
maintaining confidentiality of all work information.
7. Assures the efficient operation of workflow of the department.
Monitors and maintains an adequate inventory of supplies and
material to ensure non-interruption of services.
8. Independently performs prescribed procedures in accordance with
department/facility policies, procedures and protocols to patients.
Internal customers: All levels of medical imaging and nursing
management and staff, medical staff, and all other members of the
interdisciplinary health care team. External Customers: regulatory
and health agencies, patients and family members.
Requires national certification from the American Registry of
Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) and licensure by the state
regulatory agency as applicable. Advance certification by
accrediting body in Mammography required within 18 months of hire.
BLS certification required.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
Our organization supports a drug-free work environment.
Keywords: Banner Health, Phoenix , Mammography Technologist FLOAT Outpatient Imaging Clinic, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!