Company: Schuff Steel Co
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Employee Value Proposition Project Administrators are
responsible to assist Project Managers and Project Management Teams
in coordinating the necessary activities to ensure the fulfillment
of project requirements, job scope and client contracts. Project
Administrators are the backbone of the Project Team in the areas of
organization and critical document flow. Schuff Project
Administrators have worked on some of the most unique and exciting
projects in the United States. If you desire to learn and grow your
career, please consider joining our growing Project Management
Team. Key Performance Objectives:
- Complete AIA documents for customer billing on a monthly
- Creates and submits timely billings and necessary supporting
- Monitors the status of invoices and payments in connection with
- Coordinates subcontractor and vendor pay applications and
related lien releases.
- Provides necessary administrative support to the Project
Management teams as related to documentation distribution, copying,
filing and maintenance of necessary hard copy and electronic
- Assists Contracts Department in the routing of contracts and
- Prepare close-out documents as needed.
- Arrange for travel reservations and temporary living
accommodations for personnel.
- Distribute necessary documents to appropriate personnel.
- Send collection notices when needed and required.
- Distribute preliminary notices for related projects.
- Maintains documentation and file keeping for management and
- Process contracts and change orders accordingly.
- Distribute and handle necessary bond information and consent of
- Monitor and ensure that the company complies with all insurance
requirements for each project. Work Experience At least two (2)
years of related experience in construction field supporting
project management teams. Education/Training HS Diploma or
equivalent. Specialized Knowledge Certificates & Licenses In-depth
knowledge of lien releases. Excellent time management, written
communication and organizational skills. Software & Technology MS
Windows 10; MS Office 365; MS Word, Excel, and Outlook; Contract
Manager, Primavera Scheduling, Fabtrol and Tekla system. Work
Environment Position may require frequent road travel as needed and
required. A clean driving record will be required due to required
road travel. Current and valid drivers license and proof of
acceptable insurance is required. This position is generally
indoors in a climate-controlled office. However, frequent trips to
deliver/pick up materials and items are common. Reasonable
accommodations will be made upon request for those who have
disabilities that qualify under the American with Disabilities Act.
At Schuff Steel, we believe our employees are our greatest asset.
Our team environment is based on respect, effective communications,
and accountability. We believe employees should have great working
conditions along with opportunities to grow and develop. We proudly
promote a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone has a
chance to be successful. Schuff Steel is an Equal Opportunity
Employer with an Affirmative Action Plan. We value Diversity. Rated
by ENR as a leading builder in America, please consider joining our
elite organization today. Apply directly. No agencies
Keywords: Schuff Steel Co, Phoenix , Project Administrator, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!