Company: Gentle Dental
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We value our teammate's smile as much as our patient's smile.
Our vision is to provide exceptional, lifelong, integrated oral
healthcare services. We enhance the quality of our patients' lives
by providing accessible oral healthcare, which is paramount to
overall health and well-being.
Our culture is based on innovation and providing a wellness
approach to Dentistry to improve clinical results and consistently
generate predictable treatment outcomes. - We focus on a commitment
to patient care, operational and clinical excellence, personal
accountability, building relationships, and seeking out innovative
and creative approaches to support our patients and teams.
We are hiring immediately for full and part time positions in our
dental offices and are seeking teammates who care, listen, and are
motivated to help our patients and communities. -
Come join our team and make a difference in the lives of the people
in your community!
- Schedule - This is a full-time opportunity -
- Part-time candidates will be considered
- Teamwork in the patients best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best
practices in the patients best interest
- Established practice in a growing community
- Competitive compensation with expected earnings around $55 per
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with company match and additional Pre-tax saving
- Life insurance
- CE credits
- Referral bonuses($1,200-5,000 depending on position)
Gentle Dental Deer Valley -
3414 West Union Hills Dr.
Phoenix, AZ 85027
- Accredited Hygiene Technical School or College
- Current applicable State Dental License (or the ability to
acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, local certified
Keywords: Gentle Dental, Phoenix , Oral Hygienist, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!