Automated Systems Monitor
Posted on: November 26, 2022
In Office (NOT REMOTE)
*Location: *2727 N Central Ave, Phoenix, Arizona 85001
The System Operator is responsible for the monitoring of the IBM
Mid-Range AS400, The System Operator completes daily processing
logs and checklists and operates and maintains peripheral
equipment, as required.
* Responsible for the Monitoring of the Enterprise Scheduler
(Automate Scheduler) for nightly Batch processing, including
restarts of jobs, escalating issues. Responsible for the Monitoring
of the IBM - Mid-Range Mainframe for outstanding messages and
system issues, maintains peripheral equipment, as required,
including tape drives, including storage (DASD) issues.
* Monitor IPL of the AS400, associated Jobs and suspend the Job
Queues. Responsible for the Monitoring of all AS400s and the
applying of patches or firmware updates.
* Responsible for the Processing of all production jobs and
* Verify all uploads and downloads completed successfully, retry as
required, reporting any remaining issues.
* Escalates issues as directed in documentation, follows
instructions supplied by the team member.
* Monitors Data applications adhering to standard operating
procedures. Performing monthly Generator tests.
* Opens tickets on reported issues from the Operations
* Publishes morning reports reflecting the completion times of
* Completes daily processing logs and checklists *Complete any
additional responsibilities and/or duties as assigned.*
* Create Backups
* High School diploma or equivalent required.
* Working knowledge of Windows, Outlook, and Office 365.
* Knowledge of ticketing systems.
* Knowledge and basic understanding of Enterprise Schedulers.
* Average technical aptitude for learning and applying new
technologies and processes quickly.
* Excellent telephone/customer service skills.
* Must have strong attention to detail and analytical ability.
* Ability to work and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
* Must be able to independently prioritize assignments based on
* Above average organization skills, quality, and accuracy on all
* Good interpersonal skills and the ability to relate and
communicate effectively with all levels of associates.
* Physical ability to sit for extended periods and work at a
* Ability to occasionally lift 50 pounds.
* Ability to see, hear and speak regularly.
* Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe
\*\*If this all works for you, and you are NOT a Nicotine user...
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $24.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
* Monitoring of the Enterprise Scheduler: 1 year (Preferred)
* Automate Scheduler: 1 year (Required)
* IBM: 1 year (Required)
* Monitors Data: 1 year (Required)
* AS400: 1 year (Required)
* Windows, Outlook, and Office 365: 1 year (Required)
* Ticketing systems: 1 year (Required)
* Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: U-Haul, Phoenix , Automated Systems Monitor, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!