Company: New Freedom Ops LLC
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Under the supervision of the Executive Sous Chef, this position is
responsible for coordinating the preparation and production of hot
foods, pantry, and bakery items. This position is responsible for
daily food rotation, labeling, as well as the cleanliness of the
entire kitchen. This position will be responsible for educating
volunteers/trainees in the culinary arts job training program using
the approved culinary training curriculum. Responsibilities:
- Coordinates the production of hot foods, pantry, bakery and
catered menu items.
- Maintains work areas, kitchen equipment and food handling
procedures to ensure compliance with all safety and health
- Understands and complies with County/State/Federal health codes
to ensure health and safety of the customer.
- Prepares food items as needed for daily business and special
- Monitors food rotation and inventory levels to maintain
wholesome and nutritious products.
- Labels food in compliance with storage guidelines.
- Maintain effective preventative maintenance and work order
programs through the utilization of specific software and
- Organize materials, tools and equipment to perform daily
- Handle chemicals for designated uses/surfaces in accordance
with Safety Data Sheets.
- Adjusts to fluctuating peaks in client flow, acuity, and other
operational demands while maintaining quality.
- Collaborate professionally with courtesy and tact when
interacting with the leadership team, employees and clients.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Executive Sous Chef and
- Strong ability to multitask, time management skills, and strong
- Computer skills knowledge - MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) to
log kitchen supplies.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within
constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm. Must be
- Must take initiative when working alone and/or as part of a
- Must be willing to learn and ask questions, accept feedback and
- Must be able to lift 30-50 lbs and stand for extended periods
- The ability to maintain an open mind to the acquisition of new
skills and knowledge while on the job, especially the use of
chemicals and understanding of basic safety procedures.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Fluent in EnglishEducation Requirements:
- High School Diploma, G.E.D or equivalent required.
- Valid Food Handlers Card
- An understanding of the English language (chemical labels)
- Valid CPR / BLS certifications
- Valid Driver's License.PM22PI196763505
Keywords: New Freedom Ops LLC, Phoenix , Cook, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!