Posted on: November 27, 2022
Roles & Responsibilities
- Prepare and refine the initial project schedule template.
- Perform weekly/monthly schedule updates.
- Assist the Project Manager in maintaining overall project and
contractor baseline schedules and schedule updates that meet the
LyondellBasell Project Management Process (PMP) requirements.
- Resource and Cost loading in Primavera P6 Software
- Maintain and update several project schedules concurrently
- Assist the Project Controls Manager in developing the project
Work Breakdown Structure (WBS). Works with contractors to ensure
compliance with WBS and work packaging requirements through
appropriate segregation and coding of scheduling data.
- Review schedules prepared by contractors to ensure appropriate
level of details and structure are applied to ensure effective
progress monitoring and project control.
- Review contractors change requests to assess the impact to
schedules and the critical path of the project.
- Assist in the development of 'what if' scenario schedules for
analysis during project development.
- Contribute to the development of schedule risk analysis models
and analyze potential impacts using deterministic and probabilistic
analysis methods as appropriate.Min. Qualifications
- 8+ years of project planning and scheduling experience
preferably in relation to civil construction.
- Self-motivated problem solver with excellent analytical skills
and attention to details.
- Knowledgeable regarding risk management and analysis.
- Good oral and written communication skills and ability to
collaborate with project teams.
- Strong working knowledge of Primavera P6 and MS Project.
Proficient using the Microsoft Office software suite (Excel, Word,
PowerPoint, Outlook).Pre-employment background check and drug
screening required.Pulice Construction Inc is an Equal Opportunity
Employer of Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled Equal Opportunity
Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The
contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate
against employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Dragados, Phoenix , Project Scheduler, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!