Petroleum supply specialist (Enlistment Required)
Company: US Army
Posted on: November 26, 2022
US Army - Phoenix - Petroleum supply specialist- US Army
Enlistment RequiredEnlist as a soldier into the United States Army
and become a certified Petroleum supply specialists responsible for
supervising and managing the reception, storage and shipping of
bulk or packaged petroleum-based products. This is not a civilian
contractor position. - -
Enlist for this particular role - this is not a general US Army
No experience necessary. Position is entry-level. Minimum
requirements can vary from 2-6 years of training for certification,
depending on the role. All candidates are able to choose their
terms of service when selecting their job prior to signing a
- Receive and stock bulk and package products
- Issue and dispense bulk fuels and water from storage and
distribution facilities to using units
- Select and submit samples to laboratory for testing
- Perform petroleum and water accounting duties
- Operate equipment used with petroleum and water distribution
system and multiproduct pipeline system
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 11 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job instructions.
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized certifications.
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
Keywords: US Army, Phoenix , Petroleum supply specialist (Enlistment Required), Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!