Company: Urban Communities, LLC
Posted on: November 27, 2022
*About Urban Communities: *
We are Developers, Investors, Managers and Visionaries
We understand it?s the small things that make a big difference in
our neighborhoods and we pride ourselves in building sustainable
and engaging communities for people to live and thrive in. Our
successful track record is proof that we put our residents and
stakeholders first in everything we do, and we will continue to
improve lives and create value through renovating unique properties
and forging meaningful relationships. After all, that?s really our
business. We are Urban Communities, and we stand for healthy
living, friendship, joy, security, design, sustainability, and
We call this profit with purpose.
*What You Can Expect from Us*:
Urban Communities offers all the key incentives you would expect
from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
* Competitive compensation
* Equity-based profit-sharing program
* Free Team Member Medical, Vision, and Dental benefits \*dependent
on plan enrollment
* 401(K) enrollment
* Company paid Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability Insurance and
Long-Term Disability Insurance
* Accrued Paid Time Off starting at 3 weeks, Sick Time, Birthday
day off, and 14 Company Holidays
*Grow your Career: *
At Urban Communities you will be encouraged to continue your career
path. We will provide you with development and career pathing
opportunities. As a young company and a start up, you will be
involved in supporting a growing company and impacting the common
*Who we are looking for: *
As the Leasing Consultant, your goal is to improve people?s lives
and enhance the living experience. You will show apartments to
potential renters, lease apartments to qualified applicants, renew
leases with current residents, and perform managerial duties
concerning the property as directed.
*What you?ll do: *
* Warmly greet visitors, prospective renters, and current
* Provide potential residents with brochures, information, and
tours of apartment communities and available units.
* Consult with prospective residents to identify requirements,
their budget and then matches these needs with the available
apartment home in the community or refers to a sister property if
* Always follows up with prospects after initial visit to continue
* Ensure available apartments and model are fresh and tidy.
* Conduct background and credit checks and verifies other
references as directed by Property Manager.
* Prepare leases for Property Manager review and approval; obtains
signatures from management and residents.
* Coordinate move-in dates, materials, processes, and prepare
* Tour the property daily to ensure it is ascetically pleasing,
clean and in great condition.
* Assist with recordkeeping, filing, bookkeeping, and paperwork as
* Collaborate with marketing to implement strategies to attract
* Understand the communities and its amenities, rents, and
neighborhood, as well as those nearby.
* Attend events that are hosted on-site to engage with residents
and possibly set up events prior.
* Maintain activity reports by recording traffic daily in the CRM
* This summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties.
Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by
management at any time based upon Company needs.
Job Type: Full-time%58047475%
Keywords: Urban Communities, LLC, Phoenix , Leasing Consultant, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!