Performance Test Specialist (Remote)
Company: MiTek Industries, Inc.
Posted on: November 25, 2022
MiTek is a platform innovator and enabler that exists to transform
the building industry with better building solutions. In 1955,
MiTek transformed residential construction with the invention of
the Gang-Nail plate and a digital platform that provided an
affordable and scalable way to manufacture wood trusses. Today,
MiTek delivers software, services, engineered products, and
automated solutions that enable the building industry to?improve
efficiencies by optimizing?the balance between off-site and
on-site. With nearly 5,600 team members worldwide, MiTek
collaborates across the building industry to enable and accelerate
transformational breakthroughs in design and construction to
transform the way the industry designs, makes, and builds. As a
Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE: BRK-A, NYSE: BRK-B) company since 2001,
MiTek has a record of continuous growth and innovation. Learn more
Responsible for coordinating and training QA members on performance
strategies as well as creating and maintaining performance test
plans on variety of desktop, web, and mobile software applications.
Utilizing load testing software to inject load, and analyze metrics
from applications and system logs, simulating system behavior to
improve our performance and reliability. Also includes verification
of bug fixes, researching performance and load test reports, and
validation of performance levels requirements. Opportunities for
mentoring others on required job duties, and performance best
Job Responsibilities & Requirements
* Collaborate and contribute with software teams on determining
performance and reliability requirements of our products
* Researching performance reports from various stakeholders,
perform root cause analysis and provide Technical Support
* Identify and implement tools, environments, test cases, and
metrics to help improve the ongoing development of product
performance and load testing.
* Advise on tools and architecture needed for Load/Performance test
* Review and analyze application logs, and usage data from various
products for performance\load\stress test opportunities
* Publish and perform Performance/Load/Stress tests and certify
release for various performance levels
* Develop automated test scenarios and environments for performance
* Integrate performance testing strategies into established
automated test suites framework
* Training team members on Load/Performance best practices
* Training team members on use of Load/Performance framework and
* Attendance during regular work hours and overtime as required
* Able to independently design quality solutions for small to
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related
field; equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree
* 3 - 5 years of load testing, performance testing and/or automated
* Excellent organizational, written and communication skills
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office product such as Outlook, Word,
Excel, Power Point
* Experience with Quality Engineering practices and concepts.
Experience in performance test strategy.
* Experience with performance engineering and profiling (e.g.
Network, Databases, appdev, etc..)
* Exposure to Application performance monitoring tools such as
Dynatrace, App Dynamics, and Splunk.
* Experience in load test tools such as HP Performance Center,
Jmeter, Hercules, and Load Runner is preferred.
* Ability to identify performance bottlenecks from issues and
complement development team in speedy analysis/root cause of
performance issues is preferred.
* Experience in developing Work Load Patterns, Estimations, Develop
Performance Strategy and implement them
* Experience in Azure AKS Applications
In compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act, the
pay range for this position is estimated at $75k-$95k/year. Base
pay offered may vary based on job-related knowledge, skills and
experience. Please visit www.mii.com/about/careers/ to learn more
about MiTek's benefit opportunities
MiTek is an E-Verify and Drug and Tobacco-Free Workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer; and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, creed, religion, national origin, ethnicity, physical or
mental disability, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or transgender status), age (40 and
over), genetic information (including family medical history),
veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
For accommodation to assist with completing this application,
please contact Human Resources at +1 314-434-1200.
Keywords: MiTek Industries, Inc., Phoenix , Performance Test Specialist (Remote), Other , Tolleson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!