Adult and Youth Clinician
Company: Chicanos Por La Causa
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Work in general mental health and substance abuse outpatient clinic
serving individuals and families ages 6 & up to improve overall
quality of life. The team supports people experiencing depression,
anxiety, relationship loss, substance abuse, suicidal thoughts, and
trauma from sexual, emotional and/or physical abuse. Outpatient
services offer flexible office hours and home-based services for
children and their families, public transit accessibility, therapy
in English and Spanish, and professional staff who utilize best
practice models for treatment. Clinician Phoenix, AZ
Sign on Bonus 5% of annual salary
POSITION SUMMARYUnder general supervision, provides direct and
indirect, covered services and treatment to individual clients,
coordinates with community supports and stakeholders. Responsible
for managing appointment schedule, assigned caseload as a
clinician, conducting assessments, implementing treatment plans,
facilitating out-of-office services, performing crisis services
when needed, and participate in ongoing learning experiences and
treatment team consultation and coordination. MINIMUM
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
- Master's degree in a behavioral health related field
- Two (2) years of full-time behavioral health work
- Possess a valid driver's license and ability to be insured
under automobile insurance policy.
- Ability to obtain fingerprint clearance card, CPR and First
- Bilingual language skills in English/Spanish preferred, and as
appropriate to population served.
- Current license preferred, or ability to become licensed.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must successfully complete the agency's orientation and
demonstrate competence regarding skills and knowledge.
- Must maintain a professional appearance (business casual
attire) and demonstrate appropriate time-management skills to
include being punctual.
- Must possess excellent phone etiquette, verbal and written
- Must be customer service driven and demonstrate the ability to
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to effectively utilize MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook,
Access).Complete job description attached.Effective January 3,
2022, all CPLC Employees and all Service Providers, are required to
be Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19. Newly hired employees, who
are not Fully Vaccinated at the time of hire, are expected to begin
a vaccination series immediately upon hire. CPLC recognizes medical
and religious exemptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement,
in accordance with applicable law and upon approval by CPLC.
However, any person approved for an exemption, without exception,
is subject to masking, weekly COVID-19 testing at their expense,
and other requirements established by CPLC from time to time.
Keywords: Chicanos Por La Causa, Phoenix , Adult and Youth Clinician, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!