Lifestyle Show Producer
Posted on: September 23, 2022
KPNX, the TEGNA-owned station in Phoenix, has an excellent
opportunity for a talented Lifestyle Show Producer to create
engaging content (live and/or recorded) for daily lifestyle/sales
show "Arizona Midday." As Producer, you will be collaborating with
the Executive Producers and host on show building and innovation.
You will be part of the daily live show crew, creating television
that is both entertaining and informative. Responsibilities:
- Work with advertisers and guests to create elevated sponsored
content and produce those segments for the daily show.
- Work directly with a multitude of clients in a positive and
- Construct show rundowns, and stacking/blocking of the
- Interface daily with various sales department personnel and
Arizona Midday team members.
- Help manage and coordinate in studio guests and clients as well
as assists in production during live program in the control room,
on set or in the field.
- Create content for social media and digital platforms on a
- Must be knowledgeable on marketing/advertising trends and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Work the hours based on your assigned scheduled.
- Attend and contribute to daily morning pre show meetings. Help
manage and coordinate in studio guests and assist production crew
during live program. Attend daily post-show and planning meetings.
Create and write digital content daily.
- Works closely with Executive Producers and other show
- Editing (Knowledge of Edius a plus)
- Ability to calmly handle last minute changes and come up with
quick solutions. Requirements:
- College degree
- Valid driver's license
- Minimum 4-5 years producing experience in a television market.
Experience in lifestyle and/or live programming a plus.
- Must have excellent verbal and writing abilities: Experience in
advertorial writing a plus.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure with assigned
- Ability to interact productively and positively with fellow
- Ability to operate a variety of production software such as
Photoshop and Adobe Creative Cloud a plus
- Ability to edit a plus
- Should have a solid understanding of on-air production
techniques in the control room and studio, as well as in the
- Comprehensive understanding of social mediaTravel: Rarely: less
than 10% Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a
typical interior/office environment Physical Demands Set: Light
work: Involves sitting most of the time, walking, lifting, bending,
standing, etc. About TEGNA TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative
media company that serves the greater good of our communities.
Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts
impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing
solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is
the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets
among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent
of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading
multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing
Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses
reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT)
platforms, including Premion, TEGNA's OTT advertising service. For
more information, visit . TEGNA requires all employees to be fully
vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus. EEO
statement: TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are
a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We
encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race,
color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status,
personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family
responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational
school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic
information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to
Keywords: KPNX, Phoenix , Lifestyle Show Producer, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!