FireFighter/EMT- Track Safety Reporter
Company: GardaWorld Security Services U.S.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Track Safety Reporter/FireFighter/EMT - Now Hiring!
You've got the right skills. What you need is the right opportunity
to unleash your potential. We agree, and we're hiring!
Every day is different at GardaWorld with diverse work assignments
and flexible schedules. We are leaders in Professional training
programs that cover every aspect of delivering world class security
services. And every industry counts on us because we're the very
best at what we do. Perhaps you are, too.
In our complex world today, GardaWorld stands out as the largest
privately owned security services company in the world. We're
experts at protecting people and assets. We're also growing
everywhere and expanding in multiple locations. If you're a sharp,
talented, self-confident individual who excels in customer service,
you can build a future here. We give you all the tools you need to
expand your skills and grow your career with exceptional
opportunities for advancement. You can stand out - and thrive -
here, too, as a Track Safety
At GardaWorld, we know your compensation is important so we provide
competitive hourly starting rates for every market we're in. We're
growing our team here in Wittmann, AZ.
Compensation: $19 / hour
Shift: We have 2 different shifts available:
- Shift 1 - Monday thru Friday 1st Shift 7:00am to 3:00pm (40
hours full time)
- Shift 2 - Monday thru Friday 2nd Shift 3:00pm to 11:00pm (40
hours full time)
Included Perks & Benefits:
- Health insurance for full time employees (includes Health,
- Paid Vacation after 1 year
- Uniforms Provided
- Assistance provided to obtain security license
Work today, get paid today, with DailyPay!
GardaWorld offers DailyPay - a voluntary benefit that allows you to
access your pay on day 1 of work.
If you're hired for a role at GardaWorld, you'll never have to wait
for a paycheck again! DailyPay's most used features include:
- PAY: Get instant access to your money as you earn it
- SAVE: Automatically save a portion of every paycheck
- BALANCE ALERTS: Track your real-time earnings & budget for
upcoming bills or expenses
About the job:
- Fire prevention and suppression.
- Life and property protection for emergency medical
- You ensure the safety of employees and visitors of the track by
reporting conditions to dispatch.(Conditions to include hazards,
unsafe activity, or safety violations)
- Physical track inspection and documentation.
- Excellent customer service is always your top priority.
- You observe, survey the area and provide reporting on activity
at your assigned location.
- You provide rapid response in critical situations.
- You're good with reading and writing detailed reports.
- You know when and how to enforce customer procedures,
regulations and standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- You have FireFighter I & II Certification
- You have a valid AZ or National EMT certification
- You have a valid BLS certification
- You have a valid AZ Driver License
- You have a Clean Driving Record
- You have a current Physical
- You have a high school education or equivalent (GED)
- You're able to ace (and pass) an extensive screening
- If you have Security, Military, Law Enforcement experience -
If you want a real career opportunity where you're part of a
dynamic supportive team that's dedicated to your success, check us
out. We're a global organization that embraces our cultural
diversity and we promote engagement, communication, and sharing
ideas across all our teams. At GardaWorld, you'll have plenty of
room to grow - and that's just for starters. Explore your future
with us today.
Keywords: GardaWorld Security Services U.S., Phoenix , FireFighter/EMT- Track Safety Reporter, Other , Surprise, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!