Team Loan Officer - ALL LEADS PROVIDED!!
Company: OneTrust Home Loans
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionABOUT THE POTEMPA TEAM + ONETRUST HOME LOANSIf
you are looking for an organization that has established an
outstanding reputation for quality products and services and where
you are an important member of a professional team, then The
Potempa Team -powered by OneTrust Home Loans may be for you. We are
recognized as a Fortune 5000 company offering conventional, FHA,
VA, USDA, and jumbo financing, while boasting portfolio,
construction, and structure finance lending divisions. Our focus on
utilizing the latest technology to streamline the home loan process
has made us a leader in our space. We really listen to our clients
in order to anticipate their home financing goals and dreams. We're
mortgage educators and financing strategists, providing detailed
information and sound advice on mortgage options and industry
trends. We focus our energies on atransparent and open
communication loan process to close loans quickly. ALL LEADS ARE
PROVIDED.If our team members are successful, we are successful. Our
goal is to provide them with the most current competitive tools and
information possible. team members and management listen, engage,
and provide honest feedback to each other. Those who make
outstanding contributions are recognized for their outstanding
customer service and are eligible for key programs. In order to
hire and retain team members who share our values of integrity,
transparency, innovation, and greatness, we offer
attractiveemployment packages, a wide range of training
opportunities, and an innovative and exciting business culture.
Service is everything!Position SummaryContribute to a top producing
team and generate new business opportunities by developing
relationships with borrowers, realtors, builders and other referral
partners. Counsel borrowers about various loan programs and guide
them with the loan program selection that best fits their financial
goals and needs. Work closely with processors and underwriters to
ensure a smooth and timely closing.Essential Duties and
- Generate business from potential and existing customers - ALL
LEADS ARE PROVIDED!
- Guide borrowers through the loan application process.
- Take complete and accurate loan applications in the point of
sale or loan origination system, providing borrowers with all
- Analyze detailed financial and credit data, matching borrower
requests/goals with an appropriate loan program and level of
- Assist the loan processor in gathering the necessary documents
from the customer to prepare for underwriting.
- Work closely with the processor and underwriter to address any
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of all mortgage products and
services, including forms and documentation for each type of
- Interviews the client to assess client need and appropriate
- Provides excellent customer service on inbound and outbound
sales calls with a high conversion rate.
- Manages file flow, document receipt tracking, and schedule
- Prepares complete preliminary loan packages for
- Maintains regular communication with customers, real estate
agents, and titles companies.
- Maintains the Loan Officers' customer and agent information in
the Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- Must be available to work weekends.The above functions are
intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed
by individuals assigned to this job. This is not designed to
contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties,
responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job.Education and Experience
- NMLS License
- 1+ years of Mortgage Loan Origination.
- 1+ years Loan Structuring experience.
- Ability to maintain a knowledge of lending guidelines, investor
programs, industry requirements, and industry changes.Knowledge,
Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated computer skills in word processing, spreadsheet,
and electronic mail software.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and a high level
of professional integrity.
- Maintains a positive, helpful, constructive attitude and work
relationship with co-workers and supervisor.
- Strong time management and organizational skills in a dynamic,
constantly changing environment.
- Being proactive is a requirement for this role; you must take
initiative, be a driving force, have good decision making skills
and the willingness to ask questions and make suggestions.
- High level of knowledge and understanding of customer service
and interpersonal best practices.
- Attention to detail and quality focused.
- Sales experience.
- Encompass experience preferred.
Keywords: OneTrust Home Loans, Phoenix , Team Loan Officer - ALL LEADS PROVIDED!!, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!