Specialty Picking Associate - Waterloo, IA
Company: VGM Group, Inc
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Description VGM Fulfillment is national leader is CPAP
machine and resupply order fulfillment. As an employee-owned
company, every person at VGM has a personal stake in seeing
business succeed. We do this by taking responsibility from our
customers for the key operations of order fulfillment: picking,
packing, shipping, and inventory management. Our network of
fulfillment centers is strategically located throughout the United
States providing coverage to all 50 states. This role needs to be
present onsite at our warehouse location in Phoenix, Arizona.
Specialty Picking Associate SummaryThis role will be highly
involved in the daily operational functions. The position of
Specialty Associate is responsible for fulfilling specific
specialty orders via a handheld scanner. You will be expected to
pick orders with promptness and accuracy, to guarantee that our
customer satisfaction is second to none. This will require a
team-player mentality, and you will also be committed to
maintaining a safe and positive work environment. Specialty Picking
- Be able to process and print your own orders
- Responsible for efficiently picking specialty item orders
- Ensuring accuracy during the picking process
- Report any order discrepancies or issues to management
- Responsible for shipping your orders in a timely fashion
- Handle errors that are found at the shipping station
- Schedule freights for pallet orders
- Be available to come in early and stay late as needed to
provide adequate support to the business.
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude while working
with others of varying backgrounds.
- Set a positive example through personal attendance and time
- Be willing and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment to
support business objectives.
- Work cooperatively in a team environment to achieve business
goals and growth opportunities
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee maybe
required to assist with other departmental functions upon
- Embody the VGM Power of One Principles Specialty Picking
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Capable of working overtime if needed including extra hours
during the week and some Saturday mornings. Physical Requirements
- Standing and walking throughout the facility for extended
periods of time
- Visual abilities to include reading, distance vision and
peripheral vision VGM Values Our values drive how we work and who
we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our
customers and work with team members in the work environment we've
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE: Impact our customers by making their lives
better or easier. Help our friends and neighbors in need by giving
back to the community.
- FIND THE FUN IN YOUR DAY: We can't have fun without you.
Connect with your colleagues, find enjoyment in your work, and
don't forget to laugh.
- PROTECT OUR COMPANY: Embrace the benefits that technology
provides but always be proactive in looking for cyber security or
- PROVIDE MEANINGFUL, MEMORABLE SERVICE: By cherishing our
customers and providing excellent service, you make a direct impact
in growing VGM and our ESOP.
- WELCOME CHANGE: Stay curious and engage with change. Look at
the future by finding areas to improve and be open to new ideas.
Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- CHEER EACH OTHER ON: Root for your fellow employee owners.
Support them if they're having trouble and celebrate their
- OWN YOUR OWNERSHIP: Take pride in your employee ownership.
Always put your best foot forward and work with purpose.
- CREATE YOUR FUTURE: Your future is in your hands. Every
employee has equality of opportunity to learn, grow, and advance.
At VGM, you'll enjoy:
- Compensation: Highly competitive wage.
- Company Ownership: VGM is 100% employee-owned meaning employees
can earn an annual gift of VGM stock equaling a portion of what you
- Fantastic Benefits: 401k and ROTH 401k with up to 3% company
match, Health Benefits, HSA options - single to family, Dental,
Vision, Short and Long-Term Disability, Term Life and Voluntary
Life Insurance and a physician network where you reside.
- Casual Dress: VGM has a casual work environment, we call it
dress for your day.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Employee Get Connected
Groups, (VGM Young Professionals, Garden Club, Women in Leadership)
Volunteering, Companywide celebrations, and more.
- Work-life Balance: Paid Holidays with the Holiday of your
Choice benefit, Paid maternity and Paternity leave, Foster and
- This job description reflects the general duties of the job but
is not a detailed description of all duties which may be inherent
to the position. Related additional duties may be assigned to the
individual Associate. VGM Group, Inc. provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to
all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation,
Keywords: VGM Group, Inc, Phoenix , Specialty Picking Associate - Waterloo, IA, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!