Paint Line General Operator
Company: International Technical Coatings Inc.
Posted on: August 8, 2022
OUR COMPANYAs a premier manufacturer of wire mesh and steel
products for multiple industries, including the material handling
industry, ITC Manufacturing is committed to delivering high value
to its clients on a continuous basis. Top quality materials,
extensive testing procedures and a fully automated production plant
enable us to consistently provide superior products and customer
service.Position SummarySUMMARYResponsible for operating machines,
handling materials, and use of other assigned tools, as well as
powder coating paint products as they go through the paint
- Responsible for operating machines, and handling
- Maintain paint equipment, loading/unloading parts.
- Keep assigned tools organized
- Perform assigned tasks in a timely and orderly manner.
- Maintain high quality standard for products being painted.
- Understand general pre-prep operation, includes viewing product
for detects before entering the paint booth.
- Ensure quality of work.
- Keep work areas clean and organized.
- Maintain safe work practices and environment.
- Ability to work on various machines, and additional
- Communicate as necessary with coworkers and supervisors.
- Additional duties as assigned by leads, supervisors, and
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Experience with Powder Coat is preferred but not required.
- Must be able to use a tape measure, micrometer(preferred)
- Heavy lifting (up to 60 pounds), bending, and stooping might be
- Punctuality a must.Pre-Hire Requirements: A pre-hire drug test
and background check will be required upon offer of employment.ITC
Manufacturing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.ITC Manufacturing is
a Drug Free WorkplacePI187670814
Keywords: International Technical Coatings Inc., Phoenix , Paint Line General Operator, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!