Security Specialist EMT- Upscale Hospitality
Company: Gardaworld Security Services U.s.
Location: Paradise Valley
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Security Officer - Now Hiring!
You've got the right skills. What you need is the right opportunity
to unleash your potential. We agree, and we're hiring!
Every day is different at GardaWorld with diverse work assignments
and flexible schedules. We are leaders in Professional training
programs that cover every aspect of delivering world class security
services. And every industry counts on us because we're the very
best at what we do. Perhaps you are, too.
In our complex world today, GardaWorld stands out as the largest
privately owned security services company in the world. We're
experts at protecting people and assets. We're also growing
everywhere and expanding in multiple locations. If you're a sharp,
talented, self-confident individual who excels in customer service,
you can build a future here. We give you all the tools you need to
expand your skills and grow your career with exceptional
opportunities for advancement. You can stand out - and thrive -
here, too, as a Security Specialist.
At GardaWorld, we know your compensation is important so we provide
competitive hourly starting rates for every market we're in. We're
growing our team here in Phoenix, Arizona.
Compensation: $24 / hour
Shift: We have 5 shifts available:
Shift 1 - Saturday thru Wed 1st shift 7a.m.-3 p.m.(40 hours full
Shift 2 - Thursday thru Sunday 1st shift 7a.m. to 3p.m. (32 hours
Shift 3 - Monday thru Friday 2nd shift 3p.m. to 11p.m. (40 hours
Shift 4 - Saturday thru Wednesday 2nd shift 3p.m. to 11p.m. (40
hours full time)
Shift 5 - Thursday thru Sunday 2nd shift 3p.m. to 11p.m. (32 hours
- PART TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE FROM 8 TO 32 HOURS!
- Provide guest service by greeting and assisting guests and
responding to guest inquiries and complaints.
- Assist the Security Manager to ensure compliance with all
policies and procedures that relate to the security department, as
well as local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- Role model and enforce safety, health, and security
- Assist with keeping the property safe, clean, and presentable
to the guest.
- Escort or drive motor vehicle to transport individuals to
specified locations or to provide personal protection.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities such as
equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized
persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Warn persons of rule infractions or violations and apprehend or
evict violators from premises.
- Guide guests to exits or provide other instructions or
assistance in case of emergency.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Security Manager or
- Maintain certification for CPR, First Aid, AED.
- Provide basic security services, key control, patrols, event
- Respond professionally in any and every emergency safety
situation. Write comprehensive incident reports and conduct
- Assist with follow-up on investigations. Job Requirements
- Excellent communication skills including verbal and
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Comfortable approaching guests in a luxury environment
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office, Google Docs, and digital
- Ability to complete multiple tasks while maintaining a pleasant
and professional demeanor
- Ability to listen and react quickly to guests' and retailers'
requests in a genuine manner
- Ability to prioritize tasks under pressure
- Ability to work with varied personalities and temperaments
- Self-motivated and results-oriented team player
- Team player in a multidisciplinary environment
- Takes pride and ownership in the position and property
- Strong knowledge of the Phoenix metro areas hospitality,
entertainment, dining and cultural venues, and commitment to
keeping that knowledge up to date
- 3+ years previous experience in high end/luxury security,
hospitality, customer service or high-end retail
- Upholds helpful, friendly, and professional service standards
- Directs guests efficiently to retailers, dining, lodging, and
on property amenities
- Effectively pairs services to guests' needs
- Utilizes an 'above and beyond' approach to assisting
- Supports all property programs and initiatives
- Assists with staffing the Concierge Desk as needed to meet the
needs of the tenants and guests
- Builds and maintains excellent relationships through networking
with tenants, retailers, and stakeholders
- Meets or exceeds given goals for job performance in luxury
- Takes a proactive approach to understanding trends, citywide
events, and hot spots to easily direct guests inquiring about
festivals, events, attractions, restaurants, hotels, tours, and
transportation schedules in the surrounding area
- 3+ years prior luxury security retail, hospitality experience,
sworn law enforcement or military
- Strong strategic thinking and creative problem-solving
- High customer service acumen is a must.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Acute sense of judgment, tact and diplomacy
- A strong sense of teamwork and ability to execute programs
- Position requires constant walking, climbing stairs, lifting
and carrying 50 lbs+, and occasional sitting in an outdoor
environment in all weather conditions Preferred Qualifications And
- High School Diploma or college degree preferred
- Working knowledge of security operations, safety practices in
an entertainment environment and enforcement procedures.
- 2-4 years previous Security, Military or Police experienced
- Advanced experience in CPR/First Aid/AED or EMT preferred
- Fire Safety knowledge preferred
- 2-3 years of experience in hospitality environment
- Fluent English. Bilingual preferred
- Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in
the United States
- Minimum of 2 years experience with CCTV, access control
systems, alarm systems, etc
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with crisis response,
emergency management and threat
- Active AZ guard card license
If you want a real career opportunity where you're part of a
dynamic supportive team that's dedicated to your success, check us
out. We're a global organization that embraces our cultural
diversity and we promote engagement, communication, and sharing
ideas across all our teams. At GardaWorld, you'll have plenty of
room to grow - and that's just for starters. Explore your future
with us today.
Work today, get paid today, with DailyPay!
GardaWorld offers DailyPay - a voluntary benefit that allows you to
access your pay on day 1 of work.
If you're hired for a role at GardaWorld, you'll never have to wait
for a paycheck again! DailyPay's most used features include:
- PAY: Get instant access to your money as you earn it
- SAVE: Automatically save a portion of every paycheck
- BALANCE ALERTS: Track your real-time earnings & budget for
upcoming bills or expenses
Keywords: Gardaworld Security Services U.s., Phoenix , Security Specialist EMT- Upscale Hospitality, Other , Paradise Valley, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!