Company: The Translational Genomics Research Institute
Posted on: August 7, 2022
This is an incredible opportunity to be a part of groundbreaking
research by supporting a TGen Research Division Director and his
faculty through oversight of daily administrative activities
including but not limited to calendaring / meeting setup, travel
arrangements etc.Detailed Description
- Administers the Director's calendar, scheduling meetings and
- Makes travel arrangements for Director and other assigned
staff, including transportation and hotel.
- Orders office supplies for the division when supplies reach
reorder stage or as requested by the Director.
- Prepares expense reports for the Director or Manager and other
divisional staff as requested.
- Monitoring Director or Manager e-mails
- Planning and arranging divisional events and catering
- Filing and managing divisional documents,
- Answering telephones, and mailing packages either via overnight
service or US Postal Service.PM21
- High School plus 10+ years experience.
- Thorough knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Knowledge of Gmail, Google Calendar is a huge plus. Experience
working in a medical environment preferred, but not
Keywords: The Translational Genomics Research Institute, Phoenix , Executive Assistant, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!