Head of Trust and Fiduciary Services
Company: Fish Window Cleaning Services, Inc
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Career Opportunities with First International Bank & Trust A
great place to work. Careers At First International Bank & Trust
Current job opportunities are posted here as they become available.
Subscribe to our RSS feeds to receive instant updates as new
positions become available.
- Responsible for the budgeting, hiring, supervision, and
leadership of a team comprised of trust officers and business
specific support personnel.
- Responsible for developing, executing, refining, supervising
and maintaining: administrative support plans; fiduciary policies
and procedures; systems administration reviews; forms, fees and
disclosures; and business growth opportunities.
- Serves as the chairperson for Trust Administration Committee.
May serve as a voting or advisory member of Trust Committee, and /
or other committees as assigned.
- Leads all legal matters related to WM/Trust businesses,
individually, and in conjunction with Corporate Counsel and/or
- Represents FIBTin the community through leadership on one or
more non-profit boards.
- Serves as subject matter expert for advanced trust, estate,
charitable, or legacy planning prospects and client's bank
- Collaborating with other areas of WM and the bank to enhance
and deepen client relationships
- Assists with projects involving the market area and/ or
- Result Orientated
- Customer Orientated
- Develops Others
- Maintain confidentiality
- Uphold FIBT's Mission, Vision and Corporate Values
- Follow policies, procedures, internal controls and perform
responsibilities with ethics and integrity
- Observes safety and security procedures
- Is consistently at work on time and ensures work
responsibilities are covered when absentEducation/Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in finance or economics
- Law degree (JD) and/ or Master of Laws (LLM) is required
- Demonstrated success in driving business in the wealth
- 10+ years' trust administration, estate planning, legal
- Previous experience as a mid-senior level manager in a wealth
management/trust setting is requiredQualifications:To perform this
job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are
representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability
Keywords: Fish Window Cleaning Services, Inc, Phoenix , Head of Trust and Fiduciary Services, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!