REMOTE Account Planner (Research)
Company: Creative Circle
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Position: REMOTE Account Planner (Research)
Location: Fully Remote
Starts: ready to interview
Rate: Up to $110K DOE
Our Multicultural agency client is seeking a Strategic Account
Planner to join their team on a fulltime, offsite basis.
The right candidate for this role is a strategist who specializes
in consumer research, crafting human insights, and developing
culture connections from research to creative work.
Strategic Planner capabilities:
- Agency experience as a true account planner.
- Ability to be a strong advocate for the African American
consumer in front of clients. Multicultural Exp. a plus
- Experience conducting both quantitative and qualitative
research, including development and turning the research into
meaningful strategic direction.
- Ability to be comfortable speaking and leading Sr. clients as
well as internal creative teams. Including briefings, briefs, and
- Consumer and/or automotive experience preferred
Strategic Planner responsibilities:
- Responsible for bringing the consumer to life by leading the
strategic/brand vision internally and externally
- Represent the consumer to both client and agency stakeholders
from brief to execution.
- Understands the consumer, category, clients business
+?Helps to develop clear and inspiring strategies, creative briefs,
for new business and current clients
- Conducts qualitative and quantitative research via focus
groups, brainstorming sessions and one-on-one interviews
- Partners with Creatives to concept, explore and push the
creation of good work
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to:
Keywords: Creative Circle, Phoenix , REMOTE Account Planner (Research), Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!