Company: FirstKey Homes
Posted on: June 25, 2022
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIESThe Property Administrator assists
with the scheduling, coordinating, and resolving all municipal
inspections for the properties in their assigned FirstKey Homes
region. This role will also perform rent collections activities to
ensure that rental payments are received on time and in an
- Manage utilities at the property level which includes:
coordinating necessary paperwork to turn on utilities, working
directly with the Property Manager and the corporate administration
team on all matters related to utilities, and resolving any
municipal issues with the support of the Property Manager.
- Assist the corporate administration team with resolving HOA
violations and city citations.
- Research all violations, lawsuits, and complaints, and
reporting all issues to the Property Manager for resolution.
- Schedule all municipal inspections, which encompasses:
completing all paperwork required to keep the business compliant
with area municipalities such as rental licensing, certificate of
occupancy, and point of sale inspections; submitting check requests
to Accounts Payable for payments associated with licensing;
communicating all upcoming inspections, both required and
scheduled, with the local market team; and maintaining a shared
Outlook calendar of inspections
- Answer inbound calls for the office and assist local market
team with resolving issues arising from those calls.
- Ensure property files and records are maintained in accordance
with FirstKey Homes standards.
- Ensure that rental payments are received on time and in an
efficient manner. Assisting Property Manager and Regional
Operations Manager with the collection efforts and scanning of
monies received in the local market.
- Manage a large number of accounts and maintaining target
- Analyze delinquent accounts and communicate directly with
tenants through phone, email, fax, mail, in person meetings or mail
to ensure maximum collection of delinquent rent.
- Assist the Regional Operations Manager and the central
Collections Manager in all day-to-day operational activities which
includes the recording of all rental payments, adjusting and
creating of ledger reporting, bank deposit activities, third-party
collection efforts and eviction filings
- Implement new collections policies and help to drive credit
card and ACH and Retail payments.
- This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job
duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned
by the incumbent's manager at any time based upon Company need.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Primarily working indoors, office environment.
- May sit for several hours at a time.
- Prolonged exposure to computer screens.
- Repetitive use of hands to operate computers, printers, and
copiers.REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalence
- Minimum 1-year experience in administrative or similar
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience using Yardi Voyager or similar property management
- Experience working in property management, real estate or
- Experience working in a fast pace, high-growth company
- Proficient in Spanish, both reading and writing
- Customer Service- Knowledge of principles and processes for
providing customer and personal services. This includes customer
needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and
evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Clerical- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
and systems such as word processing, managing files and records,
stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office
procedures and terminology.
- Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people
are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking
questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the
strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or
approaches to problems.
- Time Management - Managing one's own time and the time of
- Monitoring - Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself,
other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take
- Speaking - Talking to others to convey information
- Writing - Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate
for the needs of the audience.
WORK STYLES & BEHAVIORS
- Attention to Detail - Job requires being careful about detail
and thorough in completing work tasks
- Dependability - Job requires being reliable, responsible, and
dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Cooperation- Job requires being pleasant with others on the job
and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Achievement/Effort- Job requires establishing and maintaining
personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward
- Adaptability/Flexibility- Job requires being open to change
(positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the
workplace.FirstKey Homes is an equal opportunity employer and will
not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race,
color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status,
veteran status, genetic information or any other legally protected
classification or status.IND1
Keywords: FirstKey Homes, Phoenix , Property Administrator, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!