Payroll/Human Resources Coordinator
Company: Vaco Staffing
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Vaco is working with an Electrical and Communication
organization in Phoenix in their immediate search for a Payroll/HR
Coordinator to join their team. This role will be focused on
payroll processing, benefits administration, on-boarding and
employee relations.Please note, this role is seated on-site 5 days
per week!Job Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Weekly payroll processing for all employees. (210)
- Work directly with Controller on payroll reporting for checks
- Maintain, input, process and track all payroll deductions.
(wage garnishments, benefit deduction, etc)
- Complete benefits administration.
- Organizing employee events - Wellness fair, , town hall
meeting, training events, Annual Open Enrollment, 401k and HSA
education classes, etc.
- Process and update PTO requests.
- Process Workers Comp Claims
- Monitor all drug test and physical results
- Administer, interpret, create, and maintain HR policies and
- Maintaining and update employee files: HR, Employee Health,
Agency and Contract Services.
- Prepare and maintain employee new hire packets and ensures
accurate and timely completion of the new hire process and
- Process and maintain all employee terminations including COBRA
- Process and maintain all unemployment requests, FMLA and leaves
- Provide services that include applicant sourcing and
recruiting, employee orientation
- Appropriately deal with all employee relation related issues
that may arise
- Support employees furthering their personal education or
training through the education program
- Stressing the importance of employee engagement and retention
within the organization
- Ensuring confidentiality and professionalism is maintained when
dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
Keywords: Vaco Staffing, Phoenix , Payroll/Human Resources Coordinator, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!