Posted on: June 25, 2022
Are you passionate about taking care of seniors? Do you have a
desire to truly make a difference in someone's life? This describes
how we like to care for others at Sagewood and Acacia Health
Center. Bring your compassion where you can make that difference in
the lives of others.
Walk through our doors and see the difference in the future with
senior living and care. Resort style living located in the
beautiful NE Phoenix valley just off the 101 and Tatum Blvd. Life
Care Services is a premier provider of senior living in the nation.
Our Sagewood location is nestled in the beautiful desert just off
the 101 with incredible access the Mayo Clinic and Hospital. Our
beautiful healthcare center is a CMS 5 start and top-rated facility
along with Life Care Services awarded the JD Powers award for
Sagewood has to offer you:
- Comprehensive orientation with ongoing support and professional
- Excellent benefits and compensation for FULL TIME
- Paid time off
- Awesome work environment and teams
- Meal benefits
- Generous employee referral program
- No crazy late nights
- Schedule great for students
Job DescriptionWe are currently hiring full time and part time
Servers (Diet Aide) for our healthcare center and assisted living
residences. This role needs someone who provides exceptional high
levels of customer care with compassion and heart. We are looking
for individuals to work during the week with rotating weekends.Come
work in our beautiful healthcare building which supports skilled
nursing, assisted living and memory support/care. Provide the
optimum hospitality services to our residents and their guests.
What you do:
- Prepares and serves meals in the various dining rooms.
- Transports hot and cold foods to and from the health center -
may use golf cart
- Assists with clean up and sanitation.
What qualifications you need:
- Create positive interactions with seniors.
- Follow instructions, communicate effectively, and perform
simple arithmetic. Understands measurements.
- Ability to plan and organize work, follow diet orders, and
interpret specifications and standards.
- Previous experience in senior living food service
- Expect to work an occasional weekend.
- Able to be on your feet for extended periods of time with
ability to lift up to 50lbs. Working in a restaurant style
- Must pass background check and driving record if assigned to
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All
employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and
Keywords: Sagewood, Phoenix , Dietary Aide, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!