Company: Wekopa Casino Resort
Location: Fort Mcdowell
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Job DescriptionJOB SUMMARY:At the direction of the Security
Shift Manager and/or Lead Officer, provides customer services and
physical protection and minimizes liability for the Wekopa Casino
Resort (WCR), Eagle View RV Resort, We-Ko-Pa Golf Club, Fort
McDowell Yavapai Materials and other designated Fort McDowell
Enterprises.EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:High school diploma or GED
required. A minimum of two years experience in civilian or military
law enforcement or corrections, or in a similar position in a
comparable industrial security setting is required. Preference is
commensurate with level of experience.REQUIREMENTS/DUTIES:
- Must possess a current, valid Arizona drivers license and have
the ability to legally and safely operate a motorized vehicle.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and to make logical
decisions in situations requiring tact and discretion.
- Proficiency in radio, telephone, verbal and written
communications is required.
- Able to interact effectively and assist members of the public,
FM Enterprise employees and management.
- Able and willing to work any shift and hours as assigned by the
Security Department or Casino management or as necessitated by
- Patrol WCR and other designated FM Enterprise facilities and
grounds for the purpose of detecting and preventing the occurrence
of crimes and other security related incidents.
- Monitor the activities of members of the public and employees
anywhere on WCR and other designated FM Enterprise property.
- Remain constantly alert for persons who appear to be under the
influence of alcohol or controlled substances, are acting in an
unusual or suspicious manner, have been barred or excluded from
WCR, or appear to be committing violations of the Tribal Gaming
Operation, WCR Policies, other FM Enterprise policies, or Tribal,
Federal, or State law.
- Be alert for any conditions that expose WCRs and other FM
Enterprises assets or employees to hazardous conditions, civil
liability or monetary loss and report and document said
- Monitor and prevent unauthorized access to restricted areas of
WCR and other FM Enterprise facilities.
- Conduct preliminary investigations of reported or detected
crimes and other security related incidents occurring on WCR and
other FM Enterprise property.
- Complete incident reports concerning all incidents affecting
the WCR and other FM Enterprises, their customers and
- Inspect Security Department vehicles and equipment during the
assigned shift for the purpose of ensuring their proper upkeep and
maintenance, report detected problems, and operate said vehicles in
a safe and professional manner.
- Effectively and correctly respond to emergencies and alarms as
required and coordinate and cooperate with emergency services
responding to incidents occurring on WCR and other FM Enterprise
- Perform any other duties as directed by Security Department
- Must be able to lift in excess to 50 pounds and push or pull
- Must be able to obtain and maintain State/Tribal License
(including extensive background check).
- Must pass pre-employment drug test.WORK CONDITIONS:While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:1.
Hear, reach, see and walk for 67-100% of work day.2. Eye/hand
coordination for 67-100% of work day.3. Exposure to dust for
67-100% of work day.4. Sit and stand for 34-66% of work day.5. Bend
and twist for 1-33% of work day.6. While working on casino floor,
employee is exposed to high levels of noise daily.INDIAN
PREFERENCE:Preference will be given to qualified applicants who are
members of federally recognized Indian tribes. To be considered for
Indian Preference, you must submit your Certificate of Indian Blood
(CIB) with your application.
Keywords: Wekopa Casino Resort, Phoenix , Security Officer, Other , Fort Mcdowell, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!