Branch Relationship Banker - Scottsdale Road & 101/Phoenix (AZ)
Company: National Bank of Arizona
Posted on: May 16, 2022
At National Bank of Arizona, we're a community of professionals
with relationships at our core. We strive to promote an engaging
environment with accessible leadership and on-going employee
development. We're dedicated to our clients, shareholders and to
each other. At NBAZ, the possibilities are endless - come for the
job, stay for a career.
NBAZ is looking for a seasoned Branch Relationship Banker to join
Arizona's #1 Community Bank in our Scottsdale 101 branch. If you
are passionate about being part of a community, being a team
player, and helping others reach their financial goals, then we are
interested in speaking with you!
Ideal candidates will have the skills and experience necessary
- Be proficient in Needs-Based Selling to prospective and
- Handle inbound and outbound sales calls to prospective and
- Assist managers in building and maintaining customer
- Provide quality customer service while opening accounts,
processing loans, and providing information related to general
inquiries and client needs;
- Support retail objectives and initiatives by capitalizing on
business opportunities that influence the production of revenue and
risk of loss;
- Conduct assessments with clients to determine financial needs
and makes appropriate recommendations;
- Ensure proper documentation is obtained and processing the
proper forms for transactions;
- May be required to cover Teller line during peak
- Work independently and perform well under deadlines.
High School Diploma or equivalent, along with 0-1 years experience
with sales (cross-sales and up-sales) and meeting sales goals.
- 0-1 years experience in at least two of the following areas:
new accounts, teller, bookkeeping, or loan processing (an
equivalent combination of education and experience may meet this
- 0-1 years experience using an on-line financial services
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills;
- This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System
(NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act.
- Hours: Monday - Friday: 8:30 A.M. - 5:30 P.M.; 40 hrs/wk
- Medical and Dental Insurance + Life Insurance + 401(k) plan +
generous company matching!
- Competitive compensation commensurate with work
- Eligible for sales bonuses + monthly incentives and/or annual
- Paid Training, paid Vacation, paid Holidays and promotional
opportunities offered from within.
- Tuition Reimbursement for qualifying employees.
- Stable Employer, a division of Zions Bancorporation and is
included in the S&P 500 & NASDAQ Financial 100
Keywords: National Bank of Arizona, Phoenix , Branch Relationship Banker - Scottsdale Road & 101/Phoenix (AZ), Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!