Company: Beacon Group
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionBACKGROUND: Since 1952, Beacon Group has been
creating opportunities for people with disabilities across Southern
Arizona, Phoenix and beyond. As a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit,
Beacon serves over 1,700 people with disabilities each year. Beacon
provides job training and placement, supported and center-based
employment, and day treatment programs to assist the more than
two-thirds of working-age people with disabilities who do not have
a job. As a Beacon employee, you can be a part of delivering our
mission and improving the lives of people with
disabilities.POSITION INTRODUCTION: We seek a reliable and
detail-oriented person to be part of our custodial team. The right
person will be to able to get to work on time on their own to the
downtown phoenix area. This is a morning shift starting at 5:30 am
- 1:30 pm Monday-Friday.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Disinfect common areas, wipe down door handles, railings,
drinking fountains etc.
- Perform all custodial functions in assigned work area.
- Comply with all cleaning procedures as trained.
- Comply with all safety procedures as trained. E
- Insure that all equipment and carts are properly maintained and
- Must be able to stoop, bend, and lift 25lbs. QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous custodial experience preferred.
- Individuals with a documented disability encouraged to
- Must have own transportation and valid AZ driver's
- Must be able to pass any background/drug screens
- Must be to undergo and pass a Government Security
ClearanceBecause we participate in the Ability One program,
preference will be given to individuals with a documented
disability. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer - qualified females, minorities, disabled persons
and veterans are encouraged to apply
Keywords: Beacon Group, Phoenix , Custodian-Full Time, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!