Sr. Leader of Product Managers/Owners (Remote)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Manager of Product Owners is part of F5's Product Management
organization responsible for leading a Product Owners team for one
of F5's BIG-IP ADC products.
- Manage and mentor a team of technical Product
- Coach and ensure Product Owners define and deliver products
based on business requirements, roadmap s , plans, capabilities,
- Coach & lead POs to support high product quality practices and
new product quality initiatives.
- Coach Product Owners to clarify business requirements and
provide p riorities to the Agile teams.
- Coach product owners to lead and present proof of concepts,
system demos, and E2E solution demos.
- Coach Product Owners on customer satisfaction practices like
customer Service Requests handling and prioritization, customer
issues intake process, handling customer feedback through beta
programs, and communication methods with internal and External F5
- W ork closely and collaborates with Product and Development
leaders on working practices, product roadmap, execution, and
- Present to and coach F5 teams, management, and leadership on
Product Owners' and agile practices and discipline.
- H ire for open positions, onboard, set up goals, provid e
on-the-job training, giv e guidance to staff, conduct performance
evaluations, approv e paid-time-off (PTO), and develop performance
- Perform regular one on ones with team members, provid e career
guidance and identif y training needs.
- Stay up to date on related industry trends and Agile
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, And Qualifications
- Demonstrates effective team dynamics, conflict resolution,
mentoring, and servant leadership skills.
- Demonstrates working experience with an Agile framework such as
SAFe and using Agile practices for current products and new
- Strong facilitation skills within teams.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability
to influence others internally and externally.
- Experience resolving issues between team members or other
- Familiarity with modern software quality and CI / CD practices
including test-driven development.
- Experience with direct customer communications and customer
Service Requests handling methods.
- Experience with Agile Lifecycle Management tools such as Jira,
Jira Align, or similar.
- 8+ years of related experience with a bachelor's degree in
Software Engineering, business management, or related disciplines;
or equivalent experience.
- E xperience with directly leading teams with a high level of
- Certified Product Owner certification such as SAFe Product
Owner/Product Manager (POPM).
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of
the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the
description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and
requirements are subject to change.Phishing Alert
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email
address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from
Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to
all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful
considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory,
physical, or mental disability,marital status, veteran or military
status, genetic information, or any other classification protected
by applicable local, state, or federal laws.This policy applies to
all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring,
job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training,
discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available
for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Keywords: F5, Phoenix , Sr. Leader of Product Managers/Owners (Remote), Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!