MBH - Collector
Company: Meadows Of Wickenburg Inc
Posted on: January 16, 2022
This is where you change your story---At Meadows we understand
that new directions to career advancing and improvement can be
scary, but we are excited to offer you a possible new rewarding
chapter with us! Come join us in transforming lives!Who are we?We
have been the most trusted name in the industry and have been
helping people for 40 years. Our approach is different and success
stories of our patients prove that. We don't have one size fits all
treatment and there are no quick fixes.Who are you?Are you
compassionate, innovative and have a passion to make an impact? Are
you looking to get your foot in the door with a company that will
believe in your abilities and train you to advance? 75% of our
current top-level executive staff are organic internal promotions
from within.We might be a perfect fit for you!Position
Summary:Responsible for initiating follow up on Insurance and Self
Pay Accounts .Responsibilities:
- Communicates with insurance companies and patients or
responsible parties by telephone, addressing account balances,
reimbursement, billings disputes and appeals.
- Maintain status of accounts in the patient accounting system,
making notes of all incoming and outgoing calls, responding to
correspondence ensuring that appropriate reimbursement is
- Work with Self Pay population to get accounts paid in
reasonable amount of time.
- Compile reports on delinquent accounts for management.
- Work with Collections agencies as needed.
- Make determination if/when an account should be moved into the
Bad Debt process
- Follows established policies for the protection of the privacy
of health informationEducation, Skills, & Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED
- Requires 5 years experience in accounts receivable collecting,
insurance follow up, and billing. Working knowledge of the accounts
- Ability to use telephones extensively; ability to relay clear
written messages; ability to use computer keyboard and calculator
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information, multi-task,
coordinate projects and record/transcribe general and specific
meeting minutes. Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
Communicate with other staff to relay concerns and observations
involving patient safety.
- Ability to provide excellent service to internal and external
- Ability to initiate action, take personal responsibility,
suggest improvements, and solve problems within scope of job
without being asked
- Ability to understand and comply with government, regulatory,
and company rules.
- Ability to get assigned work done in an acceptable manner, in
the time allotted, with minimal prompting or reminders
We are a Drug Free Company. All positions are designated as "Safety
Sensitive" positions and in light of our company mission, the
Company does not employ medical marijuana cardholders. Following an
offer of employment, and prior to reporting to work, all applicants
will be required to submit to and pass a substance abuse screen.The
Meadows is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and
inclusion in the workplace. Qualified candidates will receive
consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran
status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state
or local laws. The Meadows provides reasonable accommodations to
individuals with disabilities and if you need reasonable
accommodation during any time of the employment process please
reach out to email@example.com
Keywords: Meadows Of Wickenburg Inc, Phoenix , MBH - Collector, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!