Call Center Representative
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Call Center RepresentativeBCforward is currently seeking highly
motivated Call Center Representative for an opportunity in Phoenix,
AZJob Title: Call Center RepresentativeLocation: Phoenix,
AZExpected Duration: 4 Months Contract Job DescriptionThe Member
Contact call center is responsible for handling over 5,000 inbound
calls from customers, members, providers and the general public a
month. Questions range from verification of eligibility,
enrollment, Medicaid and Medicare. Representatives process
enrollment actions and assist members in choosing the best health
plan that meets their needs. Along with creating medical attention
case referrals: while on the call with the customer navigating
multiple systems. All calls are recorded and documented to ensure
high quality standards.Job Duties:
- We handle calls from the public, client members and
- This is a call center position in a fast-paced setting.
Customer service call center experience required.
- High call volume - 95 calls per day (5 mins average per
- Bilingual preferred - Spanish speaking
- Must be able to navigate 2 computer screens and several systems
all while the customer is on the phone
- Paid classroom training is scheduled for the first 2 weeks
(must be available for complete training), with a dedicated trainer
who is available afterwards for learning retention. Training recaps
in week 3 & 4 for retention.
- Customer service experience that includes researching issues
and problem solving
- Ability to use Google platform
- Good listening skills to ensure the clients questions are
- Self-motivated individual who values a job well done and
- Team player who wants to learn and growInterested candidates
please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 161119
when responding to this ad.
Keywords: BCforward, Phoenix , Call Center Representative, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!