Company: Marriott Vacations Worldwide
Location: Fountain Hills
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others'
vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world
premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at
destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver
unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true. JOB
SUMMARY Job Status: Full TimeServe food courses and alcoholic
beverages to guests. Set tables according to type of event and
service standards. Answer questions on menu selections. Communicate
with the kitchen regarding menu questions, the length of wait,
recook orders, and product availability. Communicate additional
meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs, and special requests
to the kitchen. Record transaction in MICROS system at time of
order. Check in with guests to ensure satisfaction with each food
course and/or beverages. Maintain cleanliness of work areas, china,
glass, etc., throughout the day. Complete closing duties, including
restocking items, turning off lights, etc. Present physical and
accurate check to guest and process payment. -CORE WORK
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and
procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions
to manager; and complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and
professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information,
and protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company
standards, anticipate and address guests' service needs, assist
individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with
others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond
appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less
than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Attention to customer service with a professional and pleasant
- Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings,
weekends and holidays.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by
Supervisors. Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity
employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an
Keywords: Marriott Vacations Worldwide, Phoenix , Server, Other , Fountain Hills, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!