IT Help Desk openings (remote within Colorado)
Company: Clientsolv Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade
of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and
small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a
woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a
firm by the Federal government's Small Business Administration.
We are seeking 2 IT Help Desk professionals for an 8 month contract
role (with option to extend. These roles can be remote; however,
they are requesting for you to be located within the State of
Colorado in the event they need to meet and for equipment pick up
(or the pandemic restrictions are lifted and a return to the office
In this role, you will respond to telephone calls, email and
personnel requests for technical support. You will provide basic
Tier 1 support to end users on a variety of issues and escalate
incidents to Tier 2 or Tier 3 support as appropriate.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Assists end users by responding to telephone calls, emails, and
personnel requests for technical support with Salesforce and Mobile
- Provides basic support to end users on a variety of issues by
diagnosing problems and performing troubleshooting activities, such
as: password resets, access requests, user instruction
- Documents, tracks and monitors the problem to facilitate a
- Identifies when issues are beyond the scope of basic
support/Tier 1 and escalates and assigns the incident to the
appropriate internal or external technical team resource to be
worked and tracked to ensure the work is completed.
- Ensures that the issues reported are documented with steps to
reproduce expected outcomes, and includes enough detail to easily
reproduce, validate, and report to administrator or developer to
reach fix or resolution.
- Identifies issues/bugs that are duplicates of existing issues
and create a relationship with the parent ticket.
- Maintaining Issue tracking systems, including but not limited
to Salesforce Helpdesk and Jira.
- Assists with maintaining a status on work items as things move
through the bug/issue life cycle.
- Documents issues and issue resolution to be used to update
programmatic FAQs and user guides.
- Updates internal and external users on the status of their
- 3 years of experience as an IT Help Desk Support
- Three years (minimum) demonstrated knowledge of and experience
using: Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Suite, Salesforce CRM,
Salesforce Helpdesk, Jira
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accurate, thorough, and detail oriented
- Efficient with time sensitive projects
- Associate degree or higher preferred
These roles can be remote; however, they are requesting for you to
be located within the State of Colorado in the even they need to
meet and for equipment pick up.by Jobble
Keywords: Clientsolv Inc., Phoenix , IT Help Desk openings (remote within Colorado), Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!