Patient Account Rep - Remote
Company: Conifer Health Solutions
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We are actively seeking a PATIENT ACCOUNT REP to join the
Conifer Health Solutions Collections team!
The Patient Account Representative is responsible for all aspects
of billing, follow up and collection activity.
What You'll Do
Include the following. Others may be assigned.
- Responsible for all aspects of follow up and collections,
including making telephone calls and accessing payer websites.
- Identify issues or trending and provide suggestions for
- Accurately and thoroughly documents the pertinent collection
- Review the account information and necessary system
applications to determine the next appropriate work activity.
- Verify claims adjudication utilizing appropriate resources and
- Initiate telephone or letter contact to patients to obtain
additional information as needed.
- Perform appropriate billing functions, including manual
re-bills as well as electronic submission to payers.
- Edit claims to meet and satisfy billing compliance guidelines
for electronic submission.
- Manage and maintain desk inventory, complete reports, and
resolve high priority and aged inventory.
- Participate and attend meetings, training seminars and
in-services to develop job knowledge.
- Participate in the monthly, quarterly and annual performance
evaluation process with their Supervisor.
- Respond timely to emails and telephone messages as
- Communicate issues to management, including payer, system or
escalated account issues.
What You Bring To The Team
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate technical skills including PC and MS Outlook
- Intermediate knowledge of UB-04 and Explanation of Benefits
- Intermediate knowledge of CPT and ICD-9 codes
- Intermediate knowledge of insurance collections and insurance
What You Will Need To Be Successful
- High School Diploma or equivalent, some college coursework
- 2-4 years experience in Medical/Hospital Insurance related
- Ability to work from home (dedicated workspace and internet
What We Offer
At Conifer Health Solutions, we truly value our people. That's why
we offer a benefits package that is more than competitive. From
your health and well-being to your long-term financial security,
we're as committed to your future as you are.
- Competitive wages
- Opportunities to better yourself professionally
- Health, Dental & Vision Coverage**
- 401(k) retirement plan**
- Paid Time Off (PTO)**
- Company Paid Holidays**
- Employee perks and discount programs
- Employee Assistance Programs**
- Flexible Spending Account**
- Education Assistance
- Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability Insurance**
- Available for full-time, regular employees of Conifer Health
Solutions after meeting certain eligibility requirements
Who We Are
At Conifer Health Solutions, we are passionate about providing the
foundation for better health. As a part of the Tenet and Catholic
Health Initiatives family, Conifer Health brings 30 years of
healthcare industry expertise to clients in more than 135 local
regions nationwide. We help our clients strengthen their financial
and clinical performance, serve their communities and succeed at
the business of healthcare. Conifer Health helps organizations
transition from volume to value-based care, enhance the consumer
and patient healthcare experience and improve quality, cost and
access to healthcare. Welcome to the company that gives you the
resources and incentives to redefine healthcare services, with a
competitive benefits package and leadership to take your career to
the next step!
For more information about Conifer Health, check out our website,
Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
Are you ready to be part of our solutions? Apply today! We are
Primary Location: Edina, Minnesota
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Days
Keywords: Conifer Health Solutions, Phoenix , Patient Account Rep - Remote, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!