Company: Nesco Resource
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Summary/Objective : Process data from shop blueprints to CNC
equipment in the steel fabrication plant for the purpose of
punching and cutting necessary material. Essential Functions
- Analyze shop drawings to prepare part information for efficient
- Prepare instruction sheets, cut lists, and material nestings
using production control software.
- Create part shape files from drawings using computer assisted
- Prepare CNC programs using plate nesting software.
- Prepare CNC programs using machine-manufacturer supplied CNC
- Compares programs to shop drawings to verify accuracy of
- Other light-clerical duties required to manage information flow
for above duties. ADDITIONAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (The above
statements describe the general nature and level of work being
performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive
list of all duties and indeed additional responsibilities may be
assigned, as required by management) Required qualifications
(Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities) to perform essential functions
of this position:
- Core Competencies :
- Demonstrated Knowledge in basic arithmetic, algebra and
- Ability to read and interpret shop drawings
- Basic understanding of 3-D modeling
- Typing speed of at least 20 WPM
- 10-Key Capability
- Education/Training HS Diploma or Equivalent.
- Work Experience A minimum of two (2) years of related
experience processing or operating CNC equipment.An advance
certificate or applicable training in AutoCAD 2000 may substitute
- Specialized Knowledge As outlined in the Core Competencies, an
individual must have thorough knowledge and an advanced
understanding of each competency outlined above in order to carry
out the essential functions of this position.Specialized Knowledge
is also required in the following areas:N/A.
- Software & Technology Position will require the frequent use of
MS Windows 7 and/or MS Windows 10, MS Word, MS Excel, MS
PowerPoint, and MS Outlook.Blue Beam PDF Software and AutoCAD:
- Work Environment Position requires as many hours needed to
fulfill the daily and weekly obligations required to carry out the
functions.Working long days including evenings and weekends can be
required for this position.This position is indoors and may sit for
long periods of eight (8) hours or more per day.Position requires
ability to lift and carry shop drawings on occasion.Reasonable
accommodations will be made upon request for those who have
disabilities that qualify under the American with Disabilities Act.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos
Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or
veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with
respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Phoenix , CNC Processor, Other , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!